Port issue between OH and Shinobi

Rpi 3B+.

I have installed Shinobi, but it uses the same port as OH. Does anyone, and I will include @rlkoshak, just because I saw he was using this; know either how to change the port on Shinobi; I’d rather not change the port on OH. I read over the docs on Shinobi, but I am lost.

Ask on a Shinobi or a generic smart home forum This one is dedicated to openHAB.

I understand that. I too use openhab.

I run everything in Docker so just change the ports through the Docker run command. If you don’t want to change OH’s port you will need to ask on their forum.

I’m not really using Shinobi any more, though it’s still installed but not for long. I’m tired of the nagging “upgrade to paid version!” and it won’t work with Wyze cameras without my replacing the firmware.

For now, I’m using TinyCam on an old tablet which is the only thing I’ve encountered that can access Wyze camera without changing the firmware on the cameras. It can record on motion and save the recordings to my NAS over FTP and it provides a server I can use to access the streams. But it’s Android only.

Sounds like there really isn’t a good option for older cameras…

Zoneminder is popular. TinyCam supports a whole bunch. BlueIris also supports lots of different cameras.

Ok, I’ll look into it…Mine aren’t IP, only the NVR…

@rlkoshak. Can I ask you a question that has nothing to do with this topic?

I have a bundle that is throwing an error:

> 2020-04-30 02:14:43.878 [ERROR] [org.jupnp.transport.spi.StreamClient] - Request: HttpRequest[GET /capability HTTP/1.1]@e773c3 failed
> java.lang.NullPointerException: Missing SslContextFactory
> 	at java.util.Objects.requireNonNull(Objects.java:228) ~[?:1.8.0_222]
> 	at org.eclipse.jetty.io.ssl.SslClientConnectionFactory.<init>(SslClientConnectionFactory.java:54) ~[bundleFile:9.4.20.v20190813]
> 	at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpClient.newSslClientConnectionFactory(HttpClient.java:1175) ~[bundleFile:9.4.20.v20190813]
> 	at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpDestination.newSslClientConnectionFactory(HttpDestination.java:137) ~[bundleFile:9.4.20.v20190813]
> 	at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpDestination.<init>(HttpDestination.java:94) ~[bundleFile:9.4.20.v20190813]
> 	at org.eclipse.jetty.client.PoolingHttpDestination.<init>(PoolingHttpDestination.java:25) ~[bundleFile:9.4.20.v20190813]
> 	at org.eclipse.jetty.client.http.HttpDestinationOverHTTP.<init>(HttpDestinationOverHTTP.java:32) ~[bundleFile:9.4.20.v20190813]
> 	at org.eclipse.jetty.client.http.HttpClientTransportOverHTTP.newHttpDestination(HttpClientTransportOverHTTP.java:51) ~[bundleFile:9.4.20.v20190813]
> 	at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpClient.destinationFor(HttpClient.java:546) ~[bundleFile:9.4.20.v20190813]
> 	at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpClient.send(HttpClient.java:579) ~[bundleFile:9.4.20.v20190813]
> 	at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpRequest.send(HttpRequest.java:728) ~[bundleFile:9.4.20.v20190813]
> 	at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpRequest.send(HttpRequest.java:681) ~[bundleFile:9.4.20.v20190813]
> 	at org.jupnp.transport.impl.jetty.JettyStreamClientImpl$1.call(JettyStreamClientImpl.java:155) [bundleFile:?]
> 	at org.jupnp.transport.impl.jetty.JettyStreamClientImpl$1.call(JettyStreamClientImpl.java:1) [bundleFile:?]
> 	at org.jupnp.transport.spi.AbstractStreamClient$RequestWrapper.call(AbstractStreamClient.java:204) [bundleFile:?]
> 	at org.jupnp.transport.spi.AbstractStreamClient$RequestWrapper.call(AbstractStreamClient.java:1) [bundleFile:?]
> 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_222]
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_222]
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_222]
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_222]

I have checked the installed bundles in the console, and cannot find this bundle. Any ideas?

I’ve not seen this error before but it appears to be coming from Jetty which is the embedded web server that serves up all the OH UIs. So I would guess it has something to do with a connection between a browser and your OH instance. Beyond that I don’t have any ideas.

I guess I’ll just have to live with it then. Thanks.