Problem adding oomi light bulb

Can you say what the firmware version is of your bulb? It should be shown in the properties.

it says 0.0

Can you post the XML file here please?

node7.xml (4.1 KB)

Strangely there is no version command class information… This is probably why it’s not being detected…

The database entry is only configured for version 4 of the firmware. This is an error and I’ll remove it. I’ll try to add this to the binding tonight.

Thank you.

Hi chris,
Have you managed to update the file?
Thank’s

Check the second post, there is a link to the database entry:

As you can see on the bottom the database has been updated.
Now you need to wait until the changes make it into the snapshot version of the zwave binding (this usually happens every couple of days) and after that you need to upgrade to the latest snapshot or development version of the binding.

I’ve just kicked off the build now, so it should be ready in 30 minutes or so.

It works, except for the colors

I’ve made another update which should fix the colour mode.

So do i need to download the binding again?

Once the binding is updated, yes, you will also need to update your binding.

Hi chris,
I updated to the newest binding version from today and it still doesn’t change the color.
Any ideas?

Did you delete the thing and add it back? If not you will still be using the same thing definition as before.

Yes i did

Any idea how to solde the colors problem?

I’ve already updated the database, so it should be fine if you update to the latest binding as discussed previously. Make sure you are running the latest binding, then delete the thing and add it back in to pick up the updated definition.

@dror_israel

I know this topic is a little old. But I wanted to ask what you think of the oomi RGBW zwave bulb? How are the colors, any deep blues or deep greens and how it compared to the Hue and other rgbw bulbs.

I’ see they also make a colorstrip.

I’m not pleased with this product. Was very hard to handle and the colors aren’t good enough.