Problem after upgrade to 2.3

Hi,

I’ve just upgraded my OpenHAB from 2.2 to 2.3.
After that, I’m start getting the following message:

22:25:03.914 [ERROR] [re.internal.items.GroupFunctionHelper] - Unknown group function 'EQUALITY'. Using Equality instead.
22:25:04.033 [ERROR] [re.internal.items.GroupFunctionHelper] - Unknown group function 'EQUALITY'. Using Equality instead.
22:25:12.043 [ERROR] [re.internal.items.GroupFunctionHelper] - Unknown group function 'EQUALITY'. Using Equality instead.
22:26:04.392 [ERROR] [re.internal.items.GroupFunctionHelper] - Unknown group function 'EQUALITY'. Using Equality instead.
22:26:04.413 [ERROR] [re.internal.items.GroupFunctionHelper] - Unknown group function 'EQUALITY'. Using Equality instead.
22:26:12.503 [ERROR] [re.internal.items.GroupFunctionHelper] - Unknown group function 'EQUALITY'. Using Equality instead.

As seen in the log above, it happens quite often (nothing has been cut out if the snippet).

I have been through my item-configurations, and checked the “group”, and I can’t figure out from where it should happen.
I’m having two different type of groups:

Group    Lifx_LivingRoom_Dimmer    "Stue Lysdæmper"     (gChart)
Group:Switch:OR(ON, OFF)    Lifx_LivingRoom_Switch    "Stue Lyskontakt"   (gChart)

Anyone with an idear of what’s happening? :slight_smile:

//Anders

Maybe you have different types of Items grouped under Lifx_LivingRoom_Switch ?
They should be all Switch type.

Have checked the Lifx_… groups. They are correctly splitted for each type.
But I’m having a group which I’m using for persistens data. That is having multiple different types of items. I had that setup since OH2.1 - without any problem. Is that something there’s changed?
Or could it be a module, there’s causing it, where I can’t see the code (easily)?