Problem configuring optolink adapter for vototronic binding

Hi all,

I’m trying to get the vitotronic binding with optolink on different raspi working. I use an original link cabel from vissmann and got vcontrold workin with it on /dev/ttyUSB0. But in order to work with OH2, I want to switch to the optolink solution. I´ve tryed to get it work like discribed here https://github.com/steand/optolink/wiki/Build-Install-Run . But when starting optolink there is an errror like this:

Native lib Version = RXTX-2.2pre2
Java lib Version   = RXTX-2.1-7
WARNING:  RXTX Version mismatch
	Jar version = RXTX-2.1-7
	native lib Version = RXTX-2.2pre2
17:51:58.761 [main] ERROR de.myandres.optolink.Main main - Something is wrong not init

I don’t know, how to solv this. I have no experiences in programming. When I try to install (apt-get install librxtx-java) there is the message: it’s already rhe newest version. I guess, there is the java version to upgrade, but don’t know how.
Please help!

Andreas

Hello again,

I’ve solved the problem with different RXTX-libary versions by copy the same version into the java-path. But this leads not to the solution. It still seems, openlink could not connect to /dev/ttyUSB0:

gnu.io.NoSuchPortException: null
	at gnu.io.CommPortIdentifier.getPortIdentifier(CommPortIdentifier.java:218) ~[optolink-jar-with-dependencies.jar:na]
	at de.myandres.optolink.OptolinkInterface.<init>(OptolinkInterface.java:44) ~[optolink-jar-with-dependencies.jar:na]
	at de.myandres.optolink.Main.main(Main.java:39) ~[optolink-jar-with-dependencies.jar:na]
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
	at de.myandres.optolink.Main.main(Main.java:46)

could anyone give me a hint?

thanks
Andreas

Same here! Did you solve the problem?

Found the solution:

In the start.sh is the serial port set. Replace this with your port…

This leads me a step forward. Now the comunication between optolink and OH2 seems to work. When searching for new things in vitotronic-binding there will be found the bridge. But when I will activate it, i’ll get an error message like: Error 500 - Request failed. Any idea?

@amsd
Could you specify the path you copied the RXTX library.
Which version did you copied?