Problem with Alexa Skill/Homematic 105155 Funk Heizkörperthermostat

Hi, i have problems to control “Homematic 105155 Funk Heizkörperthermostat” with alexa.

• Device is found in alexa
  • The Device get the commands and set the temperature

But in most cases Alexa says “The thermostat just not responding”

Group gWohnThermostat "Wohnzimmer Thermostat" ["Thermostat"]
Number WohnThermostatCurrentTemp "Wohnzimmer Thermostat Aktuelle Temperatur" (gWohnThermostat) [ "CurrentTemperature" ] { channel="homematic:HM-TC-IT-WM-W-EU:c74b6b1f:LEQ1056617:2#ACTUAL_TEMPERATURE" }
Number WohnThermostatTargetTemperature "Wohnzimmer Thermostat Soll Temperatur" (gWohnThermostat) [ "TargetTemperature" ] { channel="homematic:HM-TC-IT-WM-W-EU:c74b6b1f:LEQ1056617:2#SET_TEMPERATURE" }
String WohnThermostatHeatingCoolingMode "Wohnzimmer Thermostat Heating/Cooling Mode" (gWohnThermostat) [ "homekit:HeatingCoolingMode" ]

The state “WohnThermostatHeatingCoolingMode” is set to “HEAT”

Any ideas?

Did you use homekit and homematic things?

No, with CCU2 in LXC container,

decription see link:

I’ve got it working for lights through the Alexa Binding but can’t help for thermostat though as I’ve connected directly to my nest. Looks like the tag may be missing?

I deleted the devices in the alexa app and search for new devices.
It worked for several times and i get the current temperature for the room.
Now it stopped working again…
But i never can change the TargetTemperature with Alexa… :frowning:

Switching Devices working without any problems…

Switch sw_it_tv “Multimedia” (gWz) [“Switchable”] { culintertechno=“type=raw;address=0F0F0F0FFF;commandOn=FF;commandOff=F0” }
Switch sw_it_wz1 “Steckdose links” (gWz) [“Switchable”] { culintertechno=“type=raw;address=0F0F0FF0FF;commandOn=FF;commandOff=F0” }
Switch sw_it_wz2 “Steckdose rechts” (gWz) [“Switchable”] { culintertechno=“type=raw;address=0F0F0FFF0F;commandOn=FF;commandOff=F0” }

Nobody any ideas ? Where can i found logs for this problems? Can i increase Log Levels for this problem ?

My nest item is as shown:

Number dining_room_target_temperature_c "Temperature [%.1f °C]" <temperature> { channel="nest:thermostat:c1c98214:xxxxxxxxxx:set_point" }

Yours doesn’t seem to have the tag - does that help?

Does it work via OH w/o Alexa? If so perhaps a workaround would be a virtul number item linked to alexa and linked to the thermo with a rule? Clumsy but would work.

Unfortunately not, sometimes it works but sometimes and very often not. So i think the binding is correct. It seems, the openhab Cloud responds too late…