Problem with demo project - Weather data doesn't update!

Hello guys, I am now using OH 1.8.3 and demo project I’ve just donwload from openhab.org

My problem is my weather value doesn’t display normally,for example:
Outside Temperature --oC
So I try using this tutorial:

I used Yahoo provider, I didn’t change much, here is my configuration:

///////////////openhab.cfg://////////////////////
weather:location.home.name=home
#weather:location.home.latitude=
#weather:location.home.longitude=
weather:location.home.woeid=1252431
weather:location.home.provider=Yahoo
weather:location.mymosquitto.language=de
weather:location.home.updateInterval=10
/////////////items//////////////////
Number Temperature_test “Temperature [%.2f °C]” {weather=“locationId=home, type=temperature, property=current”}
Number Humidity_test “Humidity [%d %%]” {weather=“locationId=home, type=atmosphere, property=humidity”}

/////////sitemap////////////////
Text item=Temperature_test
Text item=Humidity_test

Anyway, it seems hopeless, the weather data still appears as --oC. I don’t know why, could anyone help me out? Please! I’ll be very appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I don’t know if it will fix your problem (doubt it :)), but one line in your openhab.cfg seems wrong to me:

weather:location.mymosquitto.language=de

try to change it to:

weather:location.home.language=de (or =en for english)

Also: Since you use Yahoo, you use (correctly) the woeid parameter. Try to comment out the latitude & longitude settings… maybe this will help.

Otherwise… I can’t help much since I use OpenHab2 with wunderground as a provider for the weather binding and the configs are a bit different. Your setup looks ok and is according to the wiki page… Try to enable debug and post the log output.

BR,
Dim

Thanks for your quick reply, I commented out lat and long, also I replaced mymosquitto to home…
But nothing happens. the original items( created in demo project) and the items i created still can not display a number. I’m stuck here, please help me, thanks you very much

Have you tried to use a different weather provider?

Are there any errors in the logs?

It seems that the connection crashed somehow, but now I can get it to work. thanks for your support
Sincerely,