Problem with Gmail sendMail on OH 1.8.2 (Illegal character in address)

Hi!
I have problem with sendMail (GMail account) action on OH 1.8.2. I check if maybe typo in rule and openhab.cfg is problem, try with different gmail settings, different rules, but result is always the same. Below is my config and OH log.

Thx and BR

**Mail Action Config**
mail:hostname=smtp.gmail.com
mail:port=587
mail:username=​xy@gmail.com
mail:password=​mypassword
mail:from=​xy@gmail.com
mail:tls=true
**Rule Config**
rule "Zaznava vode v kuhinji"
    when
    Item Leak_Gr_Kuhinja changed from 1 to 0 
    then 
    sendMail("xx.yy@gmail.com", "Test", "Test")
    end
**OH logs**
2016-09-23 15:03:19.315 [ERROR] [nhab.action.mail.internal.Mail] - Could not send e-mail to 'xx.yy@gmail.com'.
org.apache.commons.mail.EmailException: Illegal character in address
        at org.apache.commons.mail.Email.createInternetAddress(Email.java:605) ~[commons-email-1.2.jar:1.2]
        at org.apache.commons.mail.Email.setFrom(Email.java:668) ~[commons-email-1.2.jar:1.2]
        at org.apache.commons.mail.Email.setFrom(Email.java:651) ~[commons-email-1.2.jar:1.2]
        at org.apache.commons.mail.Email.setFrom(Email.java:631) ~[commons-email-1.2.jar:1.2]
        at org.openhab.action.mail.internal.Mail.sendMail(Mail.java:148) [bundlefile:na]
        at org.openhab.action.mail.internal.Mail.sendMail(Mail.java:90) [bundlefile:na]
        at org.openhab.action.mail.internal.Mail.sendMail(Mail.java:65) [bundlefile:na]
Caused by: javax.mail.internet.AddressException: Illegal character in address
        at javax.mail.internet.AddressParser.syntaxError(AddressParser.java:1114) ~[javax.mail_1.4.0.v201005080615.jar:na]
        at javax.mail.internet.AddressParser.tokenizeAddress(AddressParser.java:735) ~[javax.mail_1.4.0.v201005080615.jar:na]
        at javax.mail.internet.AddressParser.parseAddress(AddressParser.java:113) ~[javax.mail_1.4.0.v201005080615.jar:na]
        at javax.mail.internet.InternetAddress.<init>(InternetAddress.java:78) ~[javax.mail_1.4.0.v201005080615.jar:na]
        at javax.mail.internet.InternetAddress.<init>(InternetAddress.java:69) ~[javax.mail_1.4.0.v201005080615.jar:na]
        at org.apache.commons.mail.Email.createInternetAddress(Email.java:578) ~[commons-email-1.2.jar:1.2]

Since xx.yy@gmail.com is not your actual email address I’m assuming, are there accented characters or otherwise characters not permitted (see this)? I suppose it’s possible that Gmail allows the local part to contain characters that are out of spec, but that seems unlikely.

Hi!
I use only non-accented characters (p, g, o, n, v, a, r, l,…) and dot. I test also with two other mails and result is the same.