Problem with Hue binding (deCONZ)

Yes, everything looks normal. :frowning:

I am using the innr plugs with conbee II, no problems or errors, 2.5.3.1

It’s a very strange situation.

Yesterday evening I tried to add another device to deCONZ, but after a server restart all my included devices were gone. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

After this I installed the virtual server for deCONZ (also using ubuntu 18.04) again. I included some device (until now…) again and there’s no more error message in the openHAB log. :thinking: :flushed:

Hi,
This is a problem with the newest version of deCONZ.
Step back to a version before the last one e.g V2_05_74

This might be related to the latest version V2_05_75.
I am currently using V2_05_71 and things are ok :+1:.
I had problems with V2_05_74 that registering new light (tradfri) were not working.

1 Like

@lukics Thanks for the hint. I should not update my deCONZ…

FTR - I found the issue in deCONZ repository for everyone who is interested in tracking it:

2 Likes

Hi there,

I have investigated this issue and added my information to the issue at deconz
Issue 2563

And opened a knew bug report at openhab-addons repository with a solution hopefully someone can fix very quickly:
Issue 7218

1 Like

I have opened PR7219 waiting for approval

The hue binding fix was merged yesterday to 2.5.x branch.

Can you tell me where I can download the jar file?

You can download the latest add-on file here.

I tried your link but I think it’s wrong and point to an old version.
I uninstalled the previous one put the jar in addon folder, cleaned the cache and restarted with no luck.
The jar version in karaf is this: 2.5.0.201903310913

Oh, sry. I always forgot they got moved here.

Tried the new version and everything is working.
Thanks a lot.

After some time the problem arose again. The bridge and all connected devices (I have three smart plugs) goes offline and online at every polling.

Hello, i want control my ikea Kadrilj blinds with the conbee 2 stick and openhab. Now i can connect the blinds in the rest Api but i see no reaction in openhab and in the rest Api if i control the blinds. In the phoscon app now i see no blinds. I have read in another issues that Deconz want to create a new window for the blinds and betwen the blinds will be filtered. Now i can´t see where the fault is. (openhab Binding or the Phoscon App) because i don´t can control the blind directly from the Phoscon App. When Deconz implemate the changes for the Ikea blinds ? Can everybody give me a example for Openhab and the Ikea Blinds ? Thanks a lot.

Hi Martin,

Currently it is not possible to control IKEA (or any other) blinds via deCONZ binding. This feature has not been implemented yet.

Hi Martin,
I don‘t own the IKEA blinds myself, but in you can control them via the REST API you can use the http and JSON binding to control them with openHAB.

Like ist was done for the hue dimmer switches, before they were added to the hue binding. I found this one, maybe it is helpful: Hue Dimmer Kit

This happened to me also after running deconz .75 for several weeks.
Problem started after I included some new lights.
After a OH2 update/upgrade it was OK again. Still on .75

2020-05-09 20:12:13.267 [WARN ] [ue.internal.handler.HueBridgeHandler] - An unexpected error occurred: null
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
2020-05-09 20:12:14.275 [WARN ] [ue.internal.handler.HueBridgeHandler] - An unexpected error occurred: null
2020-05-09 20:12:15.285 [WARN ] [ue.internal.handler.HueBridgeHandler] - An unexpected error occurred: null
2020-05-09 20:12:16.294 [WARN ] [ue.internal.handler.HueBridgeHandler] - An unexpected error occurred: null

After the latest Deconz update (2.05.79) the problem started again. Any suggestion on the solution?