Problem with persitance OH2 Ubuntu

Hi I’ve got a problem since i migrated my OH to linux from Windows and Upgradded to official 2.0.0 release, I get files in /var/lib/openhab2/persitance/rrd4j but I can’t get anuy charts or see any items in Habmin.

My guees is that I’m missing something here. Do anybody have a good idea of where to start?

This is my rrd4j.perist file

// persistence strategies have a name and a definition and are referred to in the “Items” section
Strategies {
everyHour : "0 0 * * * ?"
everyDay : “0 0 0 * * ?”

// if no strategy is specified for an item entry below, the default list will be used
default = everyChange

}

/*

• Each line in this section defines for which item(s) which strategy(ies) should be applied.
  • You can list single items, use “" for all items or "groupitem” for all members of a group
  • item (excl. the group item itself).
    /
    Items {
    // persist all items once a day and on every change and restore them from the db at startup
    gG_Garagetemp: strategy = everyChange, everyDay, restoreOnStartup
    /

// additionally, persist all temperature and weather values every hour
    Temperature*, Weather* : strategy = everyHour
    */
    }

gG_Garagetemp*

The former file rrd4j.persist should include timers and strategies for items as described in Configuration section of Persistence. For rrd4j to work, the strategy everyMinute has to be used, otherwise no data will be persisted (stored).

Source: rrd4j Persistence · openhab/openhab1-addons Wiki · GitHub

Tried both tips but not any sollution yet

My rrd4j.persist file

• Each line in this section defines for which item(s) which strategy(ies) should be applied.

• You can list single items, use “" for all items or "groupitem” for all members of a group

/
    Items {
    // persist all items once a day and on every change and restore them from the db at startup
    gG_Garagetemp
    : strategy = everyMinute, everyDay, restoreOnStartup

// persistence strategies have a name and a definition and are referred to in the “Items” section
    Strategies {
    everyHour : "0 0 * * * ?"

// if no strategy is specified for an item entry below, the default list will be used
    default = everyMinute
    }

/*

is there anyway in linux to set debuglevel for rrd4j I tried log:set DEBUG org.openhab.bindingh.rr4dj but i guess I’m missing something. I read somewhere that persist files where read from /var/lib/openhab2/persitance/rrd4j tried to copy file there but no diffrence.

You also have to define that “everyMinute” strategy:

Strategies {
everyMinute : “0 * * * * ?”
everyHour : “0 0 * * * ?”

default = everyChange

}

/*

*/
    Items {
    • : strategy = everyChange, everyMinute, restoreOnStartup
group_everyMinute* : strategy = everyMinute

}

As easy It could be sometimes rrd4j started to work by defining strategy everyMinute but I still got some problem with habmin I could build a chart but I cannot list persited items in configuration persistance.