Problem with sa-all, spotbugs in compiling Zwave binding

Hope this is okay to post here. I have been working on a Zwave PR for the 700 zwave controllers, (probably more for personal satisfaction.) I only have elementary java skills and maven is a complete mystery. Anyway, up to a few days ago everything was fine. Then out of the blue I get the problem in the picture;

I’m just using the Zwave POM.

Ironically the zwave jar is produced and is usable, so I think “failure” is just this missing test item. I generally assumed (at my experience level) this was something I did, but I do not see the missing resource on the zwave binding site. I also did try to update a PR and the jenkins check failed with no errors. This is also unusual as the commit was very minor change from the existing PR.

I tried to add the missing directory manually and grabbed a suppressions.xml for the OH core site, but maven wasn’t fooled. Has there been some change in the sat-all (that maybe did not make it into the zwave POM)?

Thought about starting over, but thought I would ask first.

Edit: just notice this was the same error as on my PR #2176.

That file (tools/static-code-analysis/spotbugs/suppressions.xml) was added to the addons repo a few days ago through Fix findbugs instanceof pattern matching by J-N-K · Pull Request #14329 · openhab/openhab-addons · GitHub

But I’m not sure why it would be an issue when building in the zwave repo.

That timing matches when the problem started. Without knowing too much of the inner workings, my guess is Zwave (and probably zigbee) are affected because they end up in the addons for distribution. I’ll take a look. Thanks for the lead.

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.