I am having a problem getting up and running on my Synology 1515+
First I’ll show you the error I am getting:
When trying to access OpenHab2 I get an error
"Site cannot be reached"
When I checked my port forwarding, I have 8080 set to forward to my synology box.
Is there anywhere else I need to open that port?
When trying to install I:
- Initially installed OpenHab 2 by manually selecting a downloaded .spk file and installing. It told me that the installation was successful and showed the service as running, but same problem
- I then uninstalled it from the package center and installed Java8…Java7 was previously installed
- Then reinstalled it using the same method as step one.
- Log shows nothing when tried to access from the package center
- I don’t think it installed correctly because some of the directories I was looking to reference are not present.
Can someone walk me through any troubleshooting steps I need to take. I am not super proficient in Linux so be gentle please.