Problems with Default Element Type

Hello Experts,
i have two Fibaro Roller Shutters and i wanted to create a sitemap “default.sitemap”. It is a very simple sitemap like in “Creating a sitemap” tutorial:

sitemap default label="Home" 
{
		Default item=ZWaveNode2FGRM222RollerShutter_BlindsControl 
		Default item=ZWaveNode3FGRM222RollerShutter_BlindsControl 
}

With this sitemap the Basic UI was empty.
If i change the element type to “switch” or “slider”, i can see the Item in dem Basic UI (but of course in a wrong graphical representation).
If i but the two items with default element type in a group then the items are shown correct in Basic UI.
If i but the two items with default element type in a frame then the items are also shown correct in Basic UI and this is my solution for the problem.

sitemap default label="Home" 
{
	Frame label="Markisen" {
		Default item=ZWaveNode2FGRM222RollerShutter_BlindsControl 
		Default item=ZWaveNode3FGRM222RollerShutter_BlindsControl 
		} 
}

It seems that it is not possible to put items with default element type directly in the first level of a sitemap.
This is confusing for someone who starts to change the example sitemap of the tutorial.

Or did i something wrong?

What OH version are you running ?
Handling of default elements was fixed recently by myself.

I am running the “openhabianpi-raspbian-20170318-git9767b24-crc9616e8a1.img.xz” on an rpi2. I installed and updated it about 1 week ago.

This was probably fixed after the 18th of March.

I thought i updated with openhabianpi-config (“Update” and “Upgrade System”) and then i have the newest version.

Can you tell me, how i can query the installed OpenHAB version and how i do the update to the fixed stable version?

The welcome-screen of the openhabianpi console says:

• openHAB 2.0.0-1
  • openHABianPi 7.05.170509

The version is displayed at the bottom of the OH dashboard (if you run a recent snapshot - apparently not your case). You can got it by opening a SSH session too.

This means i have to wait for the next release?
I do not want to use an unstable snapshot.