Proposal: Timed Command/Event/State Binding

no you DIDN’T

But it should always have been part of the core. That’s part of the problem. So let me restate it as you are proposing the replacement of something that should have been part of the core. If you are proposing such a change, part of the change should be to bring the functionality into the core which is where it belonged in the first place. Therefore you really are talking about changes to the core over all.

This is more general grumbling I think from a different thread. It really isn’t directed at you and I think it is safe to ignore. Though take from it that maintainers prefer that discussions about changes to the core take place on github issues instead of the forum.

link
@jluzonpr might interest you as it is about developing something similar to what you are suggesting

Exactly, sry for interrupting the thread

I disagree. Just because it should be in the core doesn’t mean it’s my responsibility to have it be in the core. If I want to create a binding and try and share it that’s all I have to do. If people decide not to use it or not to help because it’s not being put in the core, that’s their choice. Just

You now know what the community and some developers think about your proposal.

It is now the time to implement it and not to grumble.