Pushbullet OH 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT

Found Article for using pushbullet in Openhab 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT:
doc for pushbullet

therefore two statements can be used:
sendPushbulletNote(String receiver, String title, String message)
sendPushbulletNote(String botname, String receiver, String title, String message)

They not explain where to pass in the API key, or if there exists any configuraiton Files for using pushbullet.
can anyone help?

How Can I upgrade from 2.1.0 Stable to 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT on RPI ?

sudo apt-get install openhab2=2.2.0-SNAPSHOT ?

http://docs.openhab.org/installation/linux.html#changing-versions

Thanks for the link. Do you know where to configure the API key for using pushbullet in openhab 2.2 Snapshot?
Thanks Klaus

Have you read this part of the docs?
As far as I understand, it is found under “Settings” and is called “Create Access Token” on the Pushbullet Website.

Yes I know my API Key but where do I have configure in openhab this key?

Since the code is found under OH1 addons (although only available in the 2.2 snapshot) I guess that would be needed to set in a .cfg file.
I’m still on OH21.1, so I can’t say for sure!

Like @opus said, after installing the pushbullet action, you should find a new pushbullet.cfg in {openhab2-conf}/services/ Should be self explanatory

(This should definitely be mentioned in the documentation, although this is the common way, so feel free to add this information to the README.md in https://github.com/openhab/openhab1-addons/tree/master/bundles/action/org.openhab.action.pushbullet)
You need at least a github account to do this. The steps are:

• fork the repository
  • make changes to the forked file
  • make a commit
  • make a pull request
    • don’t forget to sign the pull request (this is done within the comment of the pull request. Last line should be like Signed-off-by: Your Name your.email@provider.com - in doubt take a look at other pull requests.
  • When everything went right, you can delete the fork.

And only available in 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT? Not in stable version?

stable is not stable in the meaning of reliable but will not be changed anymore.
unstable is not unstable in the meaning of unreliable but will get updates which maybe will break some configuration.

So, please don’t hesitate to use OH2.2.0, it’s way more stable (in the meaning of reliability) as OH2.1

But be aware that, if updating to a new build, some things may have changed, so before updating, read the changelog, best way is to make a backup for all user data and configurations. If openHAB does not work anymore after an update, you can roll back to the last version.