Pushover - Only first 4 strings are working

Hi!

I’ve some troubles with the pushover action.
I wanted to send different messages with different titles and message text.

But the pushover action doesn’t work as described.
How it should work:

pushover(String apiToken, String userKey, String message, String 
device, String title, String url, String urlTitle, int priority, String 
soundFile)

But it only works when I use the first four strings. apiToken, userKey, message and device.

When I add the fifth string (title) pushover doesn’t work and there is a java exception:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not invoke method: 
org.openhab.action.pushover.internal.Pushover.pushover(java.lang.String,int,java.lang.String,java.lang.String)
 on instance: null
        at org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.interpreter.impl.XbaseInterpreter.invokeOperation(XbaseInterpreter.java:738) ~[na:na]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.interpreter.impl.XbaseInterpreter._featureCallOperation(XbaseInterpreter.java:713) ~[na:na]
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor409.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[na:na]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[na:1.8.0_65]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) ~[na:1.8.0_65]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.util.PolymorphicDispatcher.invoke(PolymorphicDispatcher.java:291) ~[na:na]

at 
org.openhab.model.script.interpreter.ScriptInterpreter.internalFeatureCallDispatch(ScriptInterpreter.java:69)
 ~[na:na]
        at 
org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.interpreter.impl.XbaseInterpreter._evaluateAbstractFeatureCall(XbaseInterpreter.java:658)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor408.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[na:na]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[na:1.8.0_65]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.util.PolymorphicDispatcher.invoke(PolymorphicDispatcher.java:291) ~[na:na]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.interpreter.impl.XbaseInterpreter.internalEvaluate(XbaseInterpreter.java:218) ~[na:na]

at 
org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.interpreter.impl.XbaseInterpreter._evaluateBlockExpression(XbaseInterpreter.java:321)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor421.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[na:na]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.interpreter.impl.XbaseInterpreter.internalEvaluate(XbaseInterpreter.java:218) ~[na:na]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.interpreter.impl.XbaseInterpreter.evaluate(XbaseInterpreter.java:204) ~[na:na]
        at org.openhab.model.script.internal.engine.ScriptImpl.execute(ScriptImpl.java:59) ~[na:na]
        at org.openhab.model.rule.internal.engine.ExecuteRuleJob.execute(ExecuteRuleJob.java:55) ~[na:na]
        at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:213) [quartz-all-2.1.7.jar:na]
        at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:557) [quartz-all-2.1.7.jar:na]
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: argument type mismatch
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[na:1.8.0_65]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[na:1.8.0_65]
        at org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.interpreter.impl.XbaseInterpreter.invokeOperation(XbaseInterpreter.java:729) ~[na:na]
        ... 23 common frames omitted

I’m running OH1.8 on Ubuntu.

33 Views but no answer :worried:

Still no answer …

Hey Chris,

Did you manage to get this to work?
I’m looking to change my soundfile (latest value), and I’m also a bit stuck with this part.
pushover (“message”,“devicename”) is working for me.

See this comment on an update that should help with these use cases once the code is accepted, built and an update to the latest code you your end is done.

1 Like