Qnap installation

Hello,
I’m new to home automation and digging openhab for a week.
I have aeon z-stick gen 5 + some zwave devices.
I installed the qnap qpkg which is version 2.2, but This version doesn’t support the oomi bulb.
After days of searches I still don’t know what to do.
I alsp must tell you that I’m now familiar with SSH.
Is there a more updated qnap version?
HELP

I eventually managed to update the binding manually to version 2.4.

Hi, I’m still quite new to OH too, and I’ve the latest available build on my QNAP… which is indeed quite old anyway…
How did you updated your “binding manually” ?
I have not been able to find useful information (well, probably searched badly or wrong words…).
Can you give a hint ?

I wrote to my computer all the steps. I’ll post it later in the evening when i’ll be near my computer.

1. Install putty on your computer: https://www.putty.org
  2. Open putty and connect to your nas ip
  3. On the command line: write your nas username and press enter
  4. On the command line: write your nas password and press enter
  5. On the command line: write “ssh openhab@localhost -p 8101” and press enter
  6. On the command line: write the password “habopen” and press enter
  7. On the command line: write “bundle:list” and press enter
  8. On the printed list find the z-wave binding and remember its number
  9. On the command line: write “bundle:uninstall number of your z-wave binding” and press enter
  10. On the command line: write “bundle:list” again and press enter - check that the z-wave binding is not in the list
  11. Download the latest z-wave binding from here (.jar file): https://openhab.ci.cloudbees.com/job/openHAB2-Bundles/lastSuccessfulBuild/org.openhab.binding%24org.openhab.binding.zwave/
  12. Go to your nas and insert your new z-wave binding version into your openhab’s “./addons” folder
  13. stop openhab and start it again
  14. On the putty command line: write “bundle:list” again and press enter - check that the new version is installed

I hope this will help you

Thank you so much for sharing this precious information !

I’m still quite new to OH and I understood that you were able to update OH itself too, not just the needed binding… but this is great anyway, as I might do the same with KNX, which is my first goal at the moment…

Should you know how to upgrade the core of OH on QNAP too, well, it would be appreciated…

Thanks