QuantityType error when changing thermostat setpoint

Has anyone seen this error when adjusting the setpoint on a thermostat? The thermostat is a Radio Thermostat Company of America CT30 using Z-Wave

2018-08-06 06:39:24.513 [ome.event.ItemCommandEvent] - Item 'Thermostat' received command 74
2018-08-06 06:39:24.521 [ERROR] [ding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 16: Command received with no implementation (QuantityType).
2018-08-06 06:39:24.527 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Thermostat changed from 75.0 to 74

I’m using this in my sitemap:

Setpoint  item=Thermostat label="Thermostat"
        Default item=Temperature label="Temperature"

The thermostat item is the “Setpoint (heating)” channel and the Temperature item is the “Sensor (temperature)” channel.

It seems to report the current temperature correctly, but when I click the up or down buttons on the setpoint control I get that message. Although the log claims that the setpoint was changed nothing happens in the actual thermostat.

There have been some posts about it.

It’s caused by the framework sending QuantityType commands to the binding, but the binding does not support these command types - there’s not a lot that can be done to change this and if it’s a major issue I would suggest to use the development binding which has support for UoM.

Thanks Chris. That thermostat is just for the furnace so I’m not in a big hurry. :sweat: Any idea of when that might get into a snapshot?

Good question :wink: . Hopefully a few weeks - there’s one bug I need to resolve, but it’s proving a pest to find :frowning: