Qubino Flush 2 Relay switch button state

Hi
I have a qubino Flush 2 Relay and running on OH1.83 (org.openhab.binding.weather-1.8.3).
Currently I have just connected to relay 1.
I can switch the light/relay on the switch button and thru the openHAB.
The problem is when I use the swich button on the wall the state doesn’t report back to openHAB.

My items:

Switch E2_Stue_LED_Skinne “LED Skinne” (g2Estasje,gDashboard) {zwave=“9:1:command=switch_binary” }
Number E2_Stue_LED_Skinne_Power “LED Skinne forbruk [%.2f W]” (g2Estasje,gDashboard,forbruk) {zwave=“9:1:command=meter,meter_scale=E_W,refresh_interval=30” }
Number E2_Stue_LED_Skinne_Energy “LED Skinne total forbruk [%.2f kWh]” (gDashboard,forbruk) {zwave=“9:1:command=meter,meter_scale=E_KWh,refresh_interval=30” }

As you see for switching the relay 1 I’m sending command: zwave=“9:1:command=switch_binary”

If i want the state to report correctly in openHAB I can use follow command: zwave=“9:command=switch_binary”

But I assume I can’t switch on/off the relay 2 (I can’t confirm this since I haven’t connect to relay2)

Is this a bugs in the Z-Wave binding?

For the first switch use

zwave="9:command=switch_binary"

For the second switch use:

zwave="9:2:command=switch_binary"

If that does not work update to the latest zwave 1.9 snapshot binding.

Unfortunately this won’t work in OH1 - sorry. Qubino are using a class that OH1 doesn’t support - there’s a couple of issues with this in OH2 at the moment but it has previously been tested so we will get it working again soon - but not in OH1.

Thanks for the reply.
I’m currently not using the relay 2 so it’s not a big issue for me yet.

Hi there

I have the same problem currently with OH2 and binding-zwave - 2.0.0.SNAPSHOT, that multi instance does not seem to work. When i physically switch I1, …node4:switch_binary updates are reported instead of …node4:switch_binary1.

I am willing to test any fixes and reprot back :).

The problem isn’t that multi-channel doesn’t work. The problem is that the device doesn’t send multi-channel encapsulated data unless it’s configured in a certain way. You could try to reset the device and reinclude it to see if that helps - this will force an update of the configuration and I’d be interested to see if it helps.

I still need to try the reset. As I still use one channel it its working with the grouped thing as well :slight_smile:

Same here, my Qubino Flush 2 Relay do not report back either, see (Changed) Polling period for Qubino 2 Flush (Z-wave) Relais sensors set to 30 min?

Is there going to be a solution to this? If there are no plans to fully support this Switch, it would nice to have a statement about this, so people don’t buy it.