Qubino Flush RGBW Dimmer - distinct R,G,B and W items required

Hello,
I have the Qubino Flush RGBW Dimmer successfully included with my Openhab 2.1.0 and Z-Wave Binding installation.

I would like to have a dimmer item with every available color channel (R, G, B and W) separately. I want to control 4 different white LED strips with this approach instead of controlling a single RGBW strip.

When investigating, I saw, that the Fibaro RGBW Dimmer has the RGBW channels mapped as dimmer items separately. In the corresponding XML file:

it can be seen, that this maps to some sub commands of the command class SWITCH_MULTILEVEL - however I don’t understand the sub addressing (:2, :3 …) and BASIC parameters.

<channel id="switch_dimmer2" typeId="switch_dimmer">
  <label>Red</label>
  <properties>
  <property name="binding:*:PercentType">SWITCH_MULTILEVEL:2,BASIC:2</property>
  <property name="binding:Command:OnOffType">SWITCH_MULTILEVEL:2,BASIC:2</property>
  </properties>
</channel>

Within the Qubino XML file of the Z-Wave alliance I can see, that the Qubino dimmer has a Command Class of type COMMAND_CLASS_SWITCH_MULTILEVEL_V2.

https://products.z-wavealliance.org/Products/2174/XML

However, this multilevel switch is not mapped as Red Green Blue and White within the thing XML file of the ZWave binding as it was done with the Fibaro dimmer:

Question: Is it possible to map R,G,B and W for the Qubino device corresponding to the approach with the Fibaro RGBW Dimmer?

Background: I prefer the Qubino Dimmer as of its ZWave PLUS support (Fibaro has ZWave only). If you think, this isn’t an issue, I could also buy Fibaro devices. However, I am looking forward to the new S2 security standard, maybe we will get some better security OTA with the PLUS standard…

Hello, I am interesting in this as well.

Did you find solution to share ?

It should be possible via setting parameter 14 to 1, 2 or 3 (depending on type of switch). Though, I haven’t managed to succeed myself. I’m still stuck at the re-inclusion step which is necessary for including the dimmer as a new node and generating a new xml-file that includes the necessary settings.