Qubino ZMNHID1 not included correctly in Habmin

Just received a Qubino Flush On/Off thermostat model ZMNHID1 which I intend to use with my Zwave network and OpenHab1 to make my electric floor heating in my bathroom “smart”.

Zwave Inclusion went smooth and the device is “green” in Habmin - but I now have the device listed as "Qubino [ID:51,Type:5].

I had a look in the device-list with cd-Jackson.com and found the type - but without the “1” in the name:
http://www.cd-jackson.com/index.php/zwave/zwave-device-database/zwave-device-list/devicesummary/358

This is good - because I was about to create the device there from scratch and have Chris upload it - but now I am not so sure that it is nessesary. The XLM file is here; node11.xml (6.4 KB)

Anyone using this device - and anyone with suggestions to how to proceed ?

As the device is listed in Habmin now, I cannot set any configuration or anything. I tried to setup items in OpenHab1 - inspired by another Qubino Flush Relay I have - but this doesnt work…

The device isn’t in the OH1 binding at the moment - I’ll add it, but it will likely be tomorrow now.

Thanks Chris - that would be really great :wink:

It works ! - thanks again !!

Here my items - if anyone is interested:

Switch bath_Floorheating_Switch	"On/off"     			<switch>    	    	    	{ zwave="11:command=basic" }
Number bath_Floorheating_Power 	"Powerconsumption [%.0f W]"	<energy>		    	{ zwave="11:command=meter,meter_scale=E_W" }
Number bath_Floorheating_Temp	"Measured Temp [%.1f °C]"	<temperature>	(BathFloor)	{ zwave="11:command=sensor_multilevel,sensor_type=1" }
Number bath_Floorheating_Set	"Set Temp [%.1f °C]"   		<temperature>	(BathFloor)	{ zwave="11:command=thermostat_setpoint,setpoint_type=1" }