Question about other possibilities with Netatmo

Hello Community,
after the OH3 update I have adjusted the Netatmo binding. In doing so, I came across the following:

Now I ask myself if there are more possibilities? For example, can I display the total precipitation for the whole year or for yesterday?

I have tried with “1year” but no success. Or are there no other options, just the two that are in the documentation?

Greetings
Tobi

I believe the current options are matching capabilities of the API.
@glhopital to confirm that.

I was about to do it :slight_smile:
Yes possibilities are aligned with capabilities offered by the API, that is to say from 30 minutes to current month.
If you need more, you will have to use persistence services of OH.

Gael, for the timestamp, we have a limited selection (this week and this month) compared to the value. Is it normal ?

Sorry, I misunderstood your question. According to Netatmo Connect | Weather API Documentation, many more combinations could be proposed.

Thank you for the quick reply.
If I have understood correctly, what I have in mind is not yet possible. Or how can I change the start and end time by “rule”?

Based on API provided by Netatmo, this is not possible. You’ll have to create items to store each cumulative measurement of water accross the day, store it at midnight, and use persistence services to make calculation over let say a year.

1 Like

Gael, my remark was about the current config period. In the binding, you have less choices for min timestamp than for min value for example.