Received a multi instance encapsulation with a destination endpoint = 3

I just installed a Fibaro FGBS-001 with one DS18B20. Temperature readings work fine, the Device connected perfectly.
In Openhab Log i get an error every single second:

Received a multi instance encapsulation with a destination endpoint = 3

While i found a topic in forum search it didnt match my problem exactly and didnt end up with a solution. Perhaps someone can help with that message (doesnt seem to be an error though)…

Thanks in advance

This means the binding has received a message addressed to an endpoint of 3. The binding I think will still process it, but there is likely something configured strangely with the devices associations if it’s sending to this endpoint, or maybe the device has endpoints swapped.

It’s a bit hard to say much more without seeing the data and the device configuration. I’d suggest to reset the device to see if it resolves it.

Hi Bastian,
I see the same after having my FGBS-001 installed yesterday. Everything works fine though currently. I will have a deeper look into the config when I get my habmin to load again :wink:
Cheers,
Timo

same problem

I have the same in my log, but is it an error?
It says INFO, maybe the logging should be changed if this is ok? It fills the log with a lot of rows… like 6 time a minute with, (I guess one for each temp sensor):
2018-01-25 08:32:46.370 [INFO ] [class.ZWaveMultiInstanceCommandClass] - NODE 5: Received a multi instance encapsulation with a destination endpoint = 3.
2018-01-25 08:32:46.395 [INFO ] [class.ZWaveMultiInstanceCommandClass] - NODE 5: Received a multi instance encapsulation with a destination endpoint = 4.
2018-01-25 08:32:46.417 [INFO ] [class.ZWaveMultiInstanceCommandClass] - NODE 5: Received a multi instance encapsulation with a destination endpoint = 5.
2018-01-25 08:32:46.436 [INFO ] [class.ZWaveMultiInstanceCommandClass] - NODE 5: Received a multi instance encapsulation with a destination endpoint = 6.

Henrik

Same problem. Any update on this?

I found a partly solutuion for this. Maybe this helps.

The problem is that FGBS001 does not have such parameter (nor any equivalent AFAIK). I set Param 5 and 6 to BASIC_SET and will give a try

I have same problem with two Fibaro devices FGBS001.
The versione I’ am using is binding 2.2.0 ZWave

@chris have news about it?

Did anybody solved the problem?

@chris I found another LINK, but perhaps their is a Z-Wave Solution?

Hi,
I had a similar issue with DS18B20 onewire sensor. The sensor has 4 resolutions - 9 to 12 bit.
The sensors i had were defaulted to 9 bit, i had to use an arduino to change the temperature ressoltion to 12 bit before connecting to the fibaro device.

Dkw99