Release Candidate and Support: Amazon Echo Control Binding

BETA 9 released

I released beta 9. It includes a bugfix for non working tuneIn channels.
Download the new release from top most posting.

Best regards,
Michael

I just noticed this morning that the Add-ons section for the Paper UI wasn’t pulling up any records. I downgraded to 2.3 again and they’re back. Not sure if that helps at all. If you need me to do more testing, let me know.

It should work already in the latest OH release: https://github.com/openhab/openhab2-addons/pull/4177#issuecomment-443446549

Hi @michi I have got this working now and without the need for a read/write channel for the lastVoiceCommand. I will write up a short tutorial in the a few hours after some more testing and final tidying up.

Thanks to all for the assistance in getting me to a fully working solution.

Cheers

Paul

Hi, this is just to inform you that since yeasterday the TTS is working also on amazon.it (at least on mine) :grin:
Just one question: Is it possible to change the speed of the speech ?
Regards
Lorenzo

Hi all,
I thought I would share this solution was inspired after
conversing with other members in this thread.

I have multiple echo devices in this exampler I show two.
A routine name is spoken to a echo device and the OH rule will
process that rule and respond back to the echo that the user
used for the routine.
This is VERY powerful. anything that OH can do including
running external scripts or grabbing data from external
sites is now available through voice commands using Alexa…

=======================================
Alexa Mobile App
Create a routine using the phrase of your choice,
pick carefully so it is understood by the AI reliably
and is not already used.
For this working example I have a routine using the phrase
‘Alexa, dryer status’
It has a custom sound response configured back to the asking echo of ‘checking’ and that is it.

ITEM

_// Alexa Groups_
Group LR_Alexa 		<player>
Group HO_Alexa 		<player>
Group EchoCmds

_// Office Echo_
String HO_Echo_TTS                	"Speak"					(HO_Alexa) 				{channel="amazonechocontrol:echo:account1:HO_Echo:textToSpeech"}
String HO_Echo_LastVoiceCommand    	"Last Voice Command"	(HO_Alexa, EchoCmds) 	{channel="amazonechocontrol:echo:account1:HO_Echo:lastVoiceCommand"}

_//Livingroom Echo_
String LR_Echo_TTS                	"Text to Speech"		(LR_Alexa) 				{channel="amazonechocontrol:echo:account1:LR_Echo:textToSpeech"}
String LR_Echo_LastVoiceCommand    	"Last Voice Command"	(LR_Alexa, EchoCmds) 	{channel="amazonechocontrol:echo:account1:LR_Echo:lastVoiceCommand"}

RULE

rule "Alexa Dryer Status"
when
	Member of EchoCmds changed to "dryer status"
then
	logInfo("Dryer_Status","Dryer Status Rule has been triggered using Echo: " + triggeringItem.name)

// Work out which response message to use, start with a default.
	var String message = "The dryer is not in use."
	// check operational status of the dryer and update default message as needed
	if (BR4_Dryer_OPState.state == "INUSE") {
		message = "The dryer is currently in use."
		// improve on the information passed back to the user
		if (DryerElapsedTime != NULL) {message = "The dryer has been in use for approximately " + DrtyerElapsedTime.state + " minutes."}
	}

// get the room of the echo device                              
	val sourceRoom = triggeringItem.name.split("_").get(0)
	// use the room prefix to specify the actual device TTS for the returned response.
	val _TTS = sourceRoom+"_Echo_TTS"
	// play the response on the triggering rooms echo device
	_TTS.sendCommand(message)
	logInfo("Dryer_Status","Message : " + message)
end

==============================

I hope that makes sense and assists others.

Thanks

Paul

10 Likes

Hey,

i tried the latest Beta but as soon as I copy it into the Addon-Folder and restart (uninstalled the old version), PaperUI/BasicUI is not showing up anymore and I cannot controle anything.
bundle:list shows: 234 │ Active │ 80 │ 2.4.0.201812011454 │ Amazon Echo Control Binding

Did I do something wrong here? (Newbie to Openhab). The old version did not crash Openhab, but leaded also to the authentication error.
I am currently using the snapshot build of Openhab.

Thanks in advance!
Patrick

EDIT: I got fixed by multiple reboots and cache/tmp deletes.

As I read here, some of you also encoutered the problem of the TTS-Channel not showing up.
I readded the devices and they also show up, but the TTS-Channel is missing on all of them (6 Echos in my account).
Is there any idea what I can do to get the channel or did I miss a step?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

@Patrick_S Click on the show more button on the right side of the page.

This is pretty embarrassing…
Thanks for the quick answer, it got “fixed” :smiley:

Hello Paul,

That is really handy - I’ve been planning on setting up “switches” that could be recognised by Alexa routines for a while, but this is much simpler - no special OH switches required!

… on a slight aside … does anyone know when Amazon started “bleeping” Alexa? I can no longer get her to swear for me :wink:

Jamie.

Hey guys,

after an update to the latest release I wanted to re-login to my amazon account.
So i entered the url: http://IP:8080/amazonechocontrol/274f0068/

But what I got was this:
��Y�s�8����Bbmi�%L[�I�F4��swf3��$3{W^��G�WHʏX����_v<��_ΩH@��h����L��-�R����’m�=;�Ϲ�D�pK�ѧf.��r’|�e�fʚ��G����ç�[yY�e�(��l>?K����Y�U;‘���Vݴǟĕ0�o�]�z�S�� ן��[���+���ώ ڿ�2�N����@#M�9�����|�E��ę��?K��؜��ʙ��fw��A� 1\mN��������hW�6-;t�h��!������"N�^Q^���sW�vW������A�0�l��6’k"i9�ٴ��̄s�F�"8� ��/|��ɑҫvMb�K��R�<)��u��U�6a���9ix����W�*��X��ڦS�/8�%i�BN��&�W�q:PH����@��e%���t��Yq~O}N[����’����$m�x���Ll�����2~]��S�;Ѷu��Z��֮U��XV�oՕ���ߟ���:8a�9��?�;Ӛ�LB���LD��S��Q}��=��f�ĎXcO�g��o��\FΝ�ZUeuD���L�7������>ƾ.�����Wa����Np�kk��W�X���-�,�V�a)���8��ZEk�#�q\b2��̈����auf�s�n�K��\a$�A050���;2�AEw�Z�h�l-�#�b��:fQ]�� ��^�������7�TeOY5ew:���4D��-Va���[o�|��b9�^���� n�U�z�������W�_YL�;%�’���ғ�!H���/�J_P��� kZQ����uC� 4Ө���W"�’�$��Rx�}FJ. rc[���4���V������k�i��R�<����OE�=%��NYJ�����q>���Ct0��?�|���o��������Y������rWg�t,�㝢T1.�M󴈁�����|������䷿������,�>==��铓��ӣ’ߟ���O�Lp�C^__{"_Ρ���(k�Ԯǐe>�ߡ$m[5���]!��>����;�d�7�W��]#�k^U��H5-Z=����DT���0���h���#�FZa���֨������ (��ݯ����~D�����'�:ެG�F޻N.Ӽ�ai����v��� Q����|4y b7�������T��Y�\.2��<*(rze��i!�פ!���Q)w�w�۴�@� �Ke���LQ��E�e2�U�~DpQ���ۂ���+�v��9� M�ܵ4�XI�����UڤJ#� �H(\,�����22�Æ=��N�l�ܜe|�P��m�OX�b�#0�[��U�M[J��e�(�X,b�OOX�O���daɅ~��*xq�\�,��,�L&��Z�:�e�)Q�9�q��yt��ؚ�4K�[J����i��N��tz�-.m���}wp�p�T�C���i��;f[�x,u��Q:e���/����<�ת����e�P�^u&�C��j�q}�XՍ=V�⫮k������q�����!�ɫwO�a>HH����JŊp��-����YnS(�o�A 0����o�����e�$��_�.O�x�t�֛]� �=Rb����H��In~��NG ���[O���"��~0�̶�?o���)�k�9f�el��aaF�Ӵ@g��(���E]a8Bv����Ў%b8�D�T59󑺩T��,�T�;�ʐ�D�����%>�9Y}�@ �J�F��j�ѡ)t�3�yZ�l�7�b��э,~m�b�yx�c(@z�h�]�˜U��� ՂvB��#��dOn ���<R���6�����b]��UĻ9’��K�D�T2 ��H�"���Dė��|ى’�Mr�,WjeNxp./|�G�X��-�K�j⬓i�A}��6�B���%��z &�Okf�n|!>��p?r� �δl���� ��aY���e��:2[9_!�����Y�Z��?h5�H�0C<���u��a[nt�8�۫���̍����a�>� ,���'�E����4�r3� _91�u�}��1���I FS첌Z�(�jyG@�U�x���B7ڔ��l��p��m��a��F��mFy�ʴ���ԣ^�ԙ�}�M��:�FY����P�M�B�U���'g�pG;��?���ǽTu�d�ڶ�������r{��2D����2�P��I�jB,�����>�a�?�آ����W6����h�cO&�,�T�]a��_��,SVY]�J7w��4���H6���aM��xdN�O\u�u@�����v�x=�����tc�M()ǔck�5�@�e�)��ٿ�T�u:S�jOc�%�2 k���D�?�~ ��� #���JaR}�p���/�.B���k�5���p5����3�/��/����EZ�E��U�l��P�%�eQL���4x�$�F�]�^���-�φ��;Ԙ�1��Ԩ�*�j��Y��[�$ PځtK(pڕ"���ࡥ� e����P�i����*S-�ʹؿVRN��_r�l�!�/���w-J�����.&]�;�ѐZA�E�v����� ���J���IR�k�e�+Zw6l��,E����>�Hi&ƹ�N�a�k�3,�tU�۠�K�3Q�D:��3b3@)�“Df�,�A;h���G���]��jj��i���ο���f���/�_�qt��c��2 ��PZ�ޕȜ���WgmS��U�W�A�M4�6�c1Y�Ԏ{��Y!8P(٢l�5���T_ +�g��@�.�]UHN;۪��K_�R�0��}.MC�$w=CFq��冮���y��e��V��]0&��a �4�’m T��}�~���2d�/�C��-����D��/��;Y?R�Fr�Q�~�܂�VL�V�A��_�o��i��BB3)c�oJMZFgZ��+�@�Ge)%��S(���������EM���t5��c��H�Y��c?G��=���� U”>6}�d� Yd}�=d2$��)ׅ{]“f�?�wc�DgVh{$��nf�-��z��) nN��O�¦bxh����Z�5���f1����tl�^R�#L�0ձՃQD5�M���@��;=��d0Em�W��uNF�a� �a�<~��ٶ�&�����JM��8�D�a� -4�$UDi؛BI�r���N������28ҍM���c��Rv�}���q�Z��.s����5�Q�يTY�����S��yk��u���a(f0�+�@���W<�N.CE��_<���3X1Jl�[�(o\�.�������D��U�T��h� Q����^�g�#Z�W�p[�a������D�0��T��� �+y���:| |�&��~�/�����|,t4���@�҃QI�J�GoH8حV�k�?����-��MS%3r��Ӹ����0I��Ɛ ��#��3��M�Ҷ� ��E���(�Y”)P�̭I�f4d���w�����o�h�|� ��n^�fuxĤ4�N|�lRa����J� 6My�A��N$���55¢VR� [�YIۗ�f5t�UB�d�_�4m2]k_0�F����ښ�l�4JLR����}����;Jx��~�Ab�s�y���5�Nnn:�����#onE�5�E��G֫���O��2tx�V+k�v�ςT��n��LbY�psO�Gݕ��E����a�XN�A^ ��#��O��&$U���R=2��Z��T�1��j��̧E�hy�k&��r<��Sas�&�IS&I���vz����a�_@%86%��u�(�b�� �Q�c*���uE���ipj�08V�^��o��o)�)�ara�y��,X�6yj]|Q�E�=� �M��>V�C��V9���eه {�Q�⊂\�F��ܹT���kX����"T��yL�p��5�s+a�"}\�� չ�҃F}9ƶ��7�G��L|�9���q�$�+A��(D9��=���V������q�����3�ӊh'_�e��G���^?��^ �ʀK�ቀ����i�uF�lzˡ�p�D���yn0U���,�*�5P k2\��UR�c���n�n�D�qz8F�O�v.��x�SG��t��2�{���6me4(R��Dї0��h<��Bg�g�B��:�M�S,ؐ�\��|lB�@q���;%�)�$�!V�A-��ܸTS%�@t��ծg�’��5Af2��’�gB2o��b�+�舚X�p�s���ŗ���7��6��=󔚱7��&��Yr�’ �c;�K�f�V’�ж�H:���Ex}>64S&\Y5�� ��2d�������S���qȽ;�R~-(�E_�ۧ~�.��˚�6��f����_?�������iP��p� T���-j����7�ᒜ�_ o��b &t�4�[�;/,�쮕LgK@�+�mQ+�X����P���h�(��’�����P8D/��^���5nS҄’~�W���;n���m�}���76�ɀ�#���p��و��8���~����m���ڽZ&#��jwq7��CZ��֋������eCa}扅���ky�F6�t4��W��?����~b�����6�.F���3�~�������,���z�;����T���,^�%MӐ�N=볆�Q�Z�i{}�S�;+��z� ��’�qL{&��ɐl��G�D\���v6���4��c�ʲ ��T$��r�(1�&4�V�2k��e����eE#5UH��ɶ�<�ƭ���I1��D��sm&W ��re��Ynu�f�р:(�5�1_��]b�������U[���7�-Z�ZK�ch���r|+D��5����m�En(��$�8b�9��1f�a�\���3�r��֘�؅�g��a�&������z�b�I&�];#"S���ke������ߠjuv��=��9�yM���z��׾�㑝+g�Ս������X*#�́��Z�M=�4�L]��,�r��Ȁ���e��6���^�ߞ^�z}����M?!G������N�1���T��$Legu�к�\�7��oF|V���W�zN�l�w�/��K �(� �On����R�86�6�aR~�;l�WC����]ms�6��_!�nT�eQ~I,��K�$ue����_!��D*$e;���ow� E�ܹ�f&E��v����,y�1� �i�Co&T�D���4�y��ł����kC�KHz5�n�?��ؗBͫ5֨��Z±�5����j0�g�O�E���4���ئZ���ؖ��Ca}���v�5j/���[�܄����a�V�Y���d'���B$�5��]�y�hNa���US��Ox �� ����ݭl���&a��E�E��G�{ DŽ�����<�m�oc�IV�\hG����+q�����8Z�����l y�}U�Da)��L���?�Q�h�4��D���p|+%2o'A*Є�P��.��R���⛥�T�P}�����EE�Uخ��p�P��h#��g�"5;V;�~_�)�O�i�F*��t� jm�^7�}�F��h�=�F�5P[a���&ڎ����6�g�]��1K����c� /�e�O� �0��O�z�]�E�DnMi��z �5u煢��pr3��jX׏�X��Rv�-Hy�T���=_zA�����7f1�4p3 ����+8B �O+N9���� O�T^f5ȥNk�.]����B��KP7o������ ��n;���n��فZaI㧥�~x{’�5��c��m���|(�s�2����{�]��?����20��jacc�@�#���"��b�ƨx��v?�Q������U�jU\� �P��L�ͷ����?R��4"j����i���Œ��]�Ge�$�yuO4E���l����e�䉀C�%�J�ͪ�d���#�������aޢ��R5�$���R�=j;L��MH����6e�(�E�)���v����e�l:����4�°" �Ah��k&� go�[�(D��$����2��6^�B��"����LS2�p��i�����eM�c�i�.Iea���� S�֘ c�9��������ǵ����� a>��o��p��ڪXV�쵺f��e�qt�����v�߸�v��� J����Q=�G��怶4XY)e,Qٗ�ʋ�:EG�KnN5U��Ы���5[��$�+� �%��p��v'����G�I��/'�O�.�8���;usH�����D���H#��s�~o�s���uK����}�g��> ή�EM3sd���]��4�|p�o{6A�/�^�Դ��a�E�(��K��N�4��=씧�����^�4m�e���,/ ٨��V�dՠƒ���饟����^�HM����}~��\ER�[I �ϢP�J$|�〲������4a?6�p��QR�(p�h-5�����>���e����]t��D1.ېꆛysA��|�d���J ǎZ;�"7���%�6K�Ai����w�����͈�|���������x�0�%gq�����׻�i� ��W/���ƺZ/�;��|����cӱ�AS ��,A����ۤV��5P�y|�j�[ĸ��CD����l�P�*��f�j��lޙ�=e��W��i�AZ!�Q�LW��s���}L�lrlfv����a���Yh��n �j�7��Ѳ�0�>�摪yuez�kD�H�,���E&�Rq�a��P.�;K6�<��i�JA�OR���H=�ح�FkKk�h���g>�bD�b�1�� �ź2�����נ-ȩg�j}Mz���^(Jn���l�eA� r�3d!���o5r�Ӳ��qܨ��5�[�inM��2F��y3[��tg�ĕ:��� _��_�A���|���������Ϝ�o>}�:����2R�y���9�����nv��'����nv�?&W-~����u����������uޞ�9<�Y��]-���[5&�W_ߤ���~�;���/�Ã'���|�[���̣�gq�<|��v��������o���,���W��ㆱ=�_��u��e�/� Q����x�E�Klj��Q�e�8tO�~���~N��\Ee1���K�R�^zP�j!�R��)4�A_�&�’~?J��r9L����y$�e!@Lv=�AB>}I�L��i��8I )���&�@�ׯT���J���a��_p[k���d�J.Y6C3�{“y!%�� ��,�tJ;A��P�n����mǓ�=��8�{�ہ��� V�ӱ���w|�H’��{�p�,2��?[�qV+���v/�펭c��&�(+g�z����,1�9��IAz�;�#Q�Q+j��a"�&�888���J/xL0������?\U�e%���Mr�}s����%�4{�4&O��oA_w�e��U6a!l̆.�Y�hڻ�c���{>*�˄���e[E�����ݬ�lͦ�;L����5��d!fB���2݌�+�ߑ+I�F�YD6�F�Ө����j�X>.��†�#���%��gq& ������v'o5㙪�=�>{~�l���|(F]�a��|8>�u���$�_>tq�4h�i4�[���Y�K�A�P;���e��huv]$�֠�t�Fq�Ns2vߕ��!F�2��z��P�:_X����ȇs��E�e.q�D���ls�@k�h��������Y߽^[�M��9 .P��Ӝ����<:\�R�:G�51/لS��;�% ��l�ܲ��U�o�"ƅ�㯉;�IO�z �5�a$C�I��ķɾ�G�!l2m��g�@m�m�ސ=z�h]��F��_OxC$w#���x��5w%�\g�!2��Ļs� �;�oq����9*t�16xխ/�t3�o��w��W�↤��5p�aa ��a�X{wN�K�� ��l�U�QFg����bx.�~B��b��L�<:�-�9�Rt����9�1�-N�I�n��b�螻z%�;0"��u�Dn)ZF2��&����䐗l��� �0�˕����<e��n�pK�i�f�4�[~���$楐��9�2� B�+��z������p0=�J )8���a�\����=A&�@VL��V�m"��!)�����9�ɢ}��d� �1�s����&0���0'lˁއSr^B)�W������E� ����_� i��0��D�IN3j���m�&���X�r�=_�$����a����Y�:�Ώ3���P��j�_�B"���y�,��A��&�shH{�Һ_{ ׺�fA��,�#��%]��Tɜ��lFCko���ޜ-h�{�� 4��z��8�W8䟘pcEO�gMG�b<�(�u�^aJ��ٓO�Y�T���%?�w��j��^�����1�o�b��4�FB�|%#��������]Ys�8~ׯ���\Q�E�I|L�k�rF�'�K:"�bD�NF���@mOj����eݍ/�6B��\_wr�q��n���5�7�#��T���%7 ��gԿP0��D�Y�J�?�ټD �P��Xs*�� �(m� $���avf��z]�S��t�%��eO����1.�w��~f�L�%8.���u��aD��>!�������� ��?�MubY���n(c6(�TO����� ^CP^[%��&��%�ٽ6��0 ��������@����:m�3����0�n[�U��p����׷r�����K�1��)����«�T�e�pg�\�#f�D��"�uJys������Z�8)PϹ��R}@��D�}nxHxh� �mC�DX��tɁALzD�C�sl�U�Be.���Q�t$����X-;���DB�5%E�-->�܆�E��=d�!7C��\�-�i��sl�Di��5�#{�"=b�y����4�"{~i}2�P#&�h5–�!�a !Q�Z�7��걇"��a�Ia{U�r��l[WE0U�D4 ��z��N�ʲ�wK�l�y�����Uwpw���L>��/X�V��w��B��ҩ�{A���O>�$H�R<� x����SL�R��p�aD9˯9�$��"����@�w���9$&����&��e�A�� �8�K�u��JR�Hu�UN&��+[ȇ!8 h(L��V�( ��?-Q�y�Eʭ)�+���Zm�N�oN�㰱=%ђz�����W�#�[�e��.S�d�j���qޡ0��r[�<�7!��ޝ�򮦜����<���8� |��O+�׀+T$B���90�ha�n�������J[:�6��C�;e^�e�I8�C1��m&���O��C��az-$���Gݪ��Q̂�sN��(�f��s��yG�'D�sԵ��F7�j(�ex��dc���WIN�G���ܒ��y��Sd��Q��F3s�~]��E�PWA�pףj*io�15�a��c��E��5�jt)㨈d/�ZD���uxļ_��y=6}��x�j;�@�YijE�v�vg�<��)�m�~ ����I�|d� y�C��ɑ����ΫnqDg�u��$GW/�� ��p�R�ɚr�����q��A�񂭬1�j��Qhu�����rK�t����dD��s4��,V��w�i�YLasg�$�V��従�e� .PT�%&.B�4�ԟ� �{��<�bF��'���@|�aV��9��[�g�H�'��c�ɦ>i-_�����~9�Ҏ��$8Wa�X����?ց��.jU�řه���b8O�x�@ K<Æ��(,� �^Me�s �6HЎa4:�����5� E����~��d��?�*ɓ�aGI��;�"y�>��ɣ�^�8O�t���{@(��FP�q��a��葁�ƍ7F��Q�wR�/����?<ʳ�?G Z���Lw�������|���s۽�ZN���s���NԜcBȁ{,�1�5���ZxE��w���i�H"��5���������u/Y �xƻ�%"���]�x��W�=h,����84���̏���&�DP�7��֬*b��C��[~�e0�����Dx ��|�3I{���c���s�݊v���O�&D��!Ig�b婉<��/�A]�\�x0q����vg��!���Cbĭph�Zh3�F��lq��!/��G�!��f:I]Y)�}����?Ѹ�_�� ~���DX9�[�N�fN�X�Ov���i� C>#T�����NM�}^ �"�~~�PLT����wܷ�ۿ��~8���V�>A�r�aq�}s���$�b-�a!ǻ�^�����H�X�e�q�v���vjP�c �����U0%c/�7 ����� m&�Lr<� G��+�nu���:��b���2���$m����;�2�#������&��6]i�ăe�����!.�ӥ\�����e����� �;E�ήmW�T�/�p�� J2$#�%EٷQ>�r3�α��q�e�g�, �uAn���ִjL�V��,��n=y��7�Y��+e����:^��2_�T�^Ǹx���%y,�k�sM��8g�(p�q�:$&w�e����’RW��p"�� �b��-�)�6 Q��^{K�.k� �0n0�5x�k�D�A���w\6��m���dȕ�� ���w�!��hmJ%�"��arD��5�dbr�_B �{��k�}���v��0a�S�Y�����w^�|�qFԴ�J���7�Ըh�aμ��H�$��?����r�8����aS�=�����)ȅ�r!!�����|k�H��M����l���Z��+�gcV�,�U�*,iI �=k3�ɞ��at����ap�\��L�;��5�_�֭���m<܏��7���c��3t�<6Vxƾ�����*^�P�gO�fj�C@G���s�)D�S ��$T� Qd(Cc�J�J�9��ƶ�:.��a�T���X��\w�8Pd�uc���ۄs₎�F��ݪݻu���}>\�S�t�ap@����Ѥ\�f�U�0ď� �:�{4gV��2����$5����>!Tjv����۱�ϕ���3#�~ha�e�.r���@�:�-o��٬D��Yw]��[ը+L���ӂ\����g#b�BO����!�-7�8Fdy�#����z �;�p�\6����^��g�����}t�/������;�� ��i�|=8kN������ݵnƗ�f�ve��:;��w��J���:�*�Ʌsvl�'���燣��F۬j��i���NHc�Z~���[�hP�g��ٲ룗3mx�/�'Aպ�ۥ��΍����om̾{Q��xk<��������'��h�*l��˻��M�9i_���\�m>5�A_{��:�x�v�N.�>�>uG��t�[}���ڝi�޵���y{r{rz|^7�6� �\N7/�\�]]��Y'w�S3ةa�o'�!e��Îuy23���$&�\B�{VY0���0JC2��B��{����m��uVy�3�{v)~3&n�fₘuHM�����>hT����R�������}����-�zȁj(�=w���g&Vv ��^���Qj_�����F m�Ϫ��F�,*�{.��j��F�S��}C���kD��ㅟJ��[&1�~h�׭i�h]�t���~|$́�a ��@�C�� X�P���.�#�Ek*b��O볈� ��fԨkO�> ���b\?��ą!�a,S~�j,���V���'��@��q���Q*M�#�h$!�L�s���T�2�ǵN_�;n���3sԁa����OM<�!h�'V��w�hIb�|ȼ��Ɵ�Y�� C��7�4��6_�5�m��e%̇�Sɪ�˕j�I�d�Bz�Z~�1�ʌ�� �r{�i^�ߓaEm��D�I�ʋ� �_t�x��DC[A�t�YS���!D@�F% �@=/L|'���Hl,��P������)1�%��O8U�O���Ga����T�P�c�(5���3�e��#��mܘ�r)�ʮm�x���_�����r�����ĝS��Re3!�D㙱&_R;��J^�,D*�+�0B��*,�����w�����D�]�91���X���%@�{��>lq�O�ΎK��t�ԃb�ۗ�������,�]Ȏ/��I�8�aa�3�������91 ���Hb�. �c͔H5^��OT%t��'f���Q�[�̩Y!)Ӯ�D���EB$~���Su����@xl� 4˗P9 @�("߬Ȱ�N��|z�{6A�l�Bdc9�p��3�&�S4���'?P���BC�c&T�K!uQe�I�Bt%��\M2���$6�w��x�d�E��O�Yq"6�D�ݡA��H� �$d%���̨Lx2���&����x�w����}|Q2:�J%�.���|�ݭOR D�T!�0/��B��:~�ҫ=6�������a��Q{��-�D�nb�4�\Ѹ}���t���%.�/�H����� ���aB��6\d_��䁓�ke43D��ɋ�����M6�΋�� '}�����p�r���m�p���V_S&F�sE�݄���& �GkJH4K����^�E�꾌Y������#ao�Mq�<�e�����g�p*Z�.8>;�2� i��U��_� � �2� ��B(�,���Z9y�-inY�$���2�"t54�b�Ʃ:��Y^5�}W�j0�5!���Xm�{? Nb��H�k�O����W��b���x��H�y��/c�T.FC�����f��[P]�e���j1V�js��5࠘a�etJI�+��ğd�v/�$��5��h� ��/٘�4?_��_Ҍet��f~IRXd�u�8�;;�3��g��d�b�s���]\��eH<�\��Α}�|Z�%�'$�r�>���5��b��pNZ{~O:&���[&��@nen�N� ~U��q%tk�c��dn��{�P&CsL�����P!��V_���Nz�o��cp��<��d?�+�Q�U=>��Ѹ� a~�p��aTt����K�,sй�m�a#�>L߃ގP��΃�����l�Y(br2aZ�^�c\j?�&�)F �!ߘ��'ǩ�S�$g5!�� ��7QM���ux�x��N��{�6�坍�Fi�&B�v׽-�s����)?�as>j��2��h���|o��aM�� 6v���v��/�Ѕ�ye���/|a��zdI�L�{�^ny����(��4�j��Ab�-���e)l�^��%;A{ɒ?�.42�}͋�LNd�ܢ]��eη�h���M���g���K)��Vi��5. �Z֔��Y���Ӭ��€do@5#��;.�������]ے۸v}�P�MZ�Z�d�j8J��9��o5�s2�F�ū�ui��v���e��|U�${m$HQ�T����� .eee�k}���8�$�;y�):;�,@���5{�� =�gځJ|Á��:��l����My�>+c̒B|嬂y왶"�نRT}k8[��a�2�ehAP̧U����s���A�] tɠR�����X9�!�—P��’B�J��Mʷ�$��hye ��ƒ�fyaNxI1��e�S0���> ��f�e�/F�u��S��D�/O���t�[���C�[��M�P��$y�YP�я���S� m�������A-�nvQq8��b"�s3I�A�+�v�6�_�qM��i�||ǯ��q�˞;,����� r�\˔ �z����5�C��P}�’q\�K�)��&W�m’7��w9���d壅�߬�S��P KP�c�+�K��)�H �~Dj=S���l��e\k ��ӖN��Q����E�|����XQ����Gd�u��)�Ti�����_(�Z�L��,\�NG�Κpa�� �|����]'��w�[;p�@��� z3e�F!+�{gb8;��h=��4fl xםOVU!!�5XZ�<7�����%�@C������h�U�e[��ʯ��GVg]�>@4�,rm�w����+Re�x���x-�[��'�o.Q���H�G��e9�5�4F��!�S�;��$�l����LH��� ]*��d��Rܼ�S�]��|�wUB�5�’BI� 6��!@�,04D�c��p(�vgC�Ñ�R�F��; (�������{|VD�r�o m�6�����aմ�Q�\�9JIgF#!ҘZ���>k�.OZ��Lڬ�ƌ?k���3�ֺ̂=�Mbۭ�4�ō�]U��*�����khv9��I���i�/������jQ����d0�fO]��Lכ4�H;.ˬ����•a����2u xc�%��f�%�qp�>�ٿ�ĉ]/D�bP��^��\4���ȀW�@Y5�̐�Y"a$���t�,^,������eA����o�c�’z�0C��t�B��B�I�(�fi�#�n�&A�./���J��]8��4�cv�ȡ��0�|�F����|��md�D-eO������k쯿�%�J�S㵍�;=�Ʌ�s�@��,�53=�}�-�J�I~R��F���q��� ���a*�$˓����r�yX�.�1����=�(�#�|�F�%�LM2��ڪwHx���$�N�0���Ϛ����M��+U>��&'4�F'�Ϋ�1�'O��j>���$�ij�w��b�|�ӷr6jEF��g��� x�t��ú����Nb��=uF�-�����N q;� U��IeP�-���ϖ� +x�����/6���D��)n��"[H��ay2�Oe:s�G���3BH�cٓ������ѷ��m���4��](���-��P)�uZ���I�}>WT|�_zSW�HN�՝笽&���k�Ԣ�s���"˒�#��4f0y��g��m�]��&[}I"��G���S��Jj(�ᝪ+z�O �[��yP=12�xOKOD�%S<]�2��#2�H�ekq<��E�Z���Ǻ��i����$�p7�aD��I��b��$�6#��ç߄�x(E K���ި�"W�qa�|=̳�f�;�l�c���~ѓ�}��0B���3ְhb��5]ȕ �X:�,d�֩�r���^�1�R_���훢��� yaL>�����R�|T���e��ܭg�SSAr�[5�Q�V�h(��4�QW�8O���\�ק��6-��_aq���9S(�v��L�����8�0sC�l�k pf��bڛ/�Ѯ\��\b$WH|�R�����j����u�>��������>�T8�cJ?��K]�&�Zl~mpcZ�F���魈�G�{�jm�Q.�o7��~���XN��i�O|2Y��!~��W� (lI#�5���:ߔ��$^���~˯��� C��蘼��G> �� X�}V���-�L�EsG�3�9iA�Y���@�;��[���T��-1|'a�k�A��g�%�F\!���WS�2f(�6����-ŻDA�����EQŹ�=�='�KxZ-�Ӎ�L� ��� rT���+�� p�)�Y�e�!�LcV���g�z�uh2YZ�@��>%[R�O3���,v��� +ߘ��+��M��qE�:W��XQ&�))M�\���]�M��J����H��ǂ��\�֪��������&���-��zPnH�M�v�cs���T�r$k�C��X�jza���~ʗ>r�a�P��䳺�;4��G��5�UH5 �̉’�iE’1^+��Ôz:�"�U�F�nn�^4����U@�2C&Q��i=�G� �F9���~���o��c��ٯI=��@��ql!?�p?s��9�Y����L�a8�of��8 2L�*�-����_H��}��O�Z����� $u�Z��}T- ���]j�a��U}ߋ�չ�@�~����^t<�G��rRr��w%Zh�1 ��:���5�< �ȣ?��h�����:��Jt?yq��n���W�;��hA����vC��c�,��5H��\��Qt�hzfzlĖ��r�F�iS��U�A�T���,x��o�&����x$EY�x�Q�*���3Q'�n�Д8��s␒��� ���J?g|z����v�=i�ˮ�n��f�68z�BeX�J�$?�e���6 p�C>Z:,X���⫙U|������e��O#��Ǚ�g��jY� �m*�i�$��$)k&B��k�� �vg������7x�r[���N��m�4����R��uBA��c���k.t�W ���L��A�����.���pFz��tg�-oa��Lh�!���Ka�;_�w�l�;�����_� �o�ݎ�e�AmI���̀bgM–uR�H�t����u�)��!�q�����q�_q������"�Gk�8�߿�y?��iS��T�*^~t=�D~�"���,�@�*Ǯ'��z�gv��؟c/u�F_z�P�2Z;5V�<5U՟� I�ʄ����>$!e'9�I,��:H��CⒷ���C��4�Qe�H��[�D*6�H���tj����n^�y��8�x# �K�7�����i,��I����ۚ�fB��%|�pЌf,�jl�u̴�2c����b>[��߱���a*H��)�q~�hJ���|�H�*��zM�b@�Pk�~úf *�R~��wo�v�3���i�ysI�?c��&�He�������gմ (}�Mq�&�1�U�ơ���>%��I���V9�P/� v ljG���-�W��Ƹ��a�=#���:�j�~le�<�6�}a^������5VaNe���u�Q�ћ�̉Pq��qI8��z��[�,��o��o8Ռ���d�V{�����x$�v� ������Ťu��٫65�Tz=0�JT2��&���{���2ƿ���=Ô����Cn=6Gp�o�ڋJq�:��>�(D�T�O�.}B,�9�4��i�9*��'�bN�� s\�9\%ì���q��?�w��Ȼ�@�&�7�Oie$�k['���Q_��I�AW����:�޷��]�����>ga���C[۶цD�Vӆ\ؼ!��e�yCr?<�Q���Tx�h�> ��n���d4҆Ɨ����� ���r@JG�m��yB�d�HČ���i����@�N֛�0ĕ��;H�Y�m#]�f�\j&-8a�:�� �3W5 P�<ͧH��d��r*�9&(���E���n%���=/�'�e~t�m��侀9=����4I�^찫���\Ĕ]�a�T~��eF��[���2�*/�EB�u�J���l���cNc�O2�5�ZM;-��U7 ��FX���9ʬ 3z[n8G���dabqRI.�V�R�Ѣ�:ׂN��TW�ؼ�<��>�yg+�=�����#,hZ�Y��#$��0:�q�g7��am�>:��Ӂ�FgE�d�Y��)�)�VvA����z�t"^t�F�H���:ȭ��e��$Y �����U�hn��P�NzW�F�'�O-�^>E T��>~tV)2����&���^�(���I�F��́��\��ڙ[��0(�Va3�fP_%b�0o�g�#�rKJ�d��7�O��,��ˁ�4L���D�s��wE!@��2,/��ʢL�j�L�O,O���V|�����<���/����7�x�;�C�t��m��a�K/�<+�鷔�_��y1���?�ů�\��������nud%����C���S��6��,�D����@]�2c.��9��/o��’mϣ�-3:���.W�[0&V�uP����e%��ӟ�Zh0�K�2��v�saPb)����.���Z���’�r>m���iT_�gR4%�iǾ���u��+#6�6[ιq��F�B>1~>^��d^��&ZD����% h"�o��\3`�cG@[T�#xd�����iI�W�z��s�g��E��J�Ⳑ�天�_�Y�����淛�J�0�X��$��A�bǼ�2�HJ��-�����á��=���I�zToOH�7R�����VT���r��m����%�T��”[��[w��D�u���6�W�;8ڜ�:�$�F�aW���Z�����Vqu���AY�T�B[�x�X%u�\�’�7�?3���E:f�v���a�?��@U�4���GE�"R��Y��>g�7�~���������ǿ�G\olR���dc�;���5���O�����Nj�������b�

Any idea on how to solve this?

Did you install the Amazon binding from PaperUI or download the jar file (top of this thread) and place it in /usr/share/openhab2/addons ?

Yes, please update to the beta version of the binding, Amazon have changed the response, so the binding included with OH does not work anymore

Please, can you also include amazon.es. I can type in HABmin whatever I want but not in PaperUI.

I also got this error when trying from HABmin:
2018-12-03 16:31:05.739 [INFO ] [mazonechocontrol.internal.Connection] - Login failed: POST url ‘https://www.amazon.es/ap/signin’ failed: Not Found

Scenario Help:

At night I play Sleep Sounds ( a skill ) that plays all night. I have a OH rule that lets me know when the garage door goes up, it does a TTS to many devices and one of which is playing the Sleep Sounds.

The one playing the Sleep Sounds does NOT tell me the garage door is going up. There is NO errors in the logs and the logs show the message was successfully sent to the device.

Echo Alarm functionality of the Echo does override the Sleep Sounds ( a skill ) but I don’t think TTS does.

Anybody encounter this and/or have a solution for this?

Best, Jay

Hi, there is no setting for the domain in the account thing in the current beta binding version because there is an autodetect implemented. Please try the current beta.

Best regards,
Michael

Where do I find it?

I am using the snapshot here (from today):
https://openhab.jfrog.io/openhab/libs-pullrequest-local/org/openhab/binding/org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol/2.4.0-SNAPSHOT/

Thanks @michi, I was trying 2.3.0 and in the dropdown there was no option. I will try the beta version from the link you just provided to @NCO

The snapshot is NOT the latest version. It will not work anymore! Please use the beta from this top most posting of this thread.