Reset meter no longer possible for Fibaro FGWP101 Metered Wall Plug Switch?

Ok, so you have a different device than discussed here - you have the FGWP102 and this doesn’t have the reset in the database. If you can add it, it would be good.

Are you sure? The FGWP102 device is listed twice as protocol version 4.x in your database, and mine appears to be 3.52:

<entry>
      <commandClass>VERSION</commandClass>
      <versionCommandClass>
        <version>1</version>
        <instances>1</instances>
        <versionSupported>1</versionSupported>
        <libraryType>LIB_SLAVE_ENHANCED</libraryType>
        <protocolVersion>3.52</protocolVersion>
        <applicationVersion>25.25</applicationVersion>
      </versionCommandClass>
    </entry>

Yes.

That’s fine - that’s just the protocol version - don’t worry about that.

The version is 25.25.

I think I have succeeded adding the parameter to both versions of the FGWP102 device.

Thanks - looks good. Hopefully if things go well it will be in tomorrows snapshot :slight_smile: .

I upgraded to build #885, removed the thing through Paper UI and readded it from the Inbox. Yesterday it was recognized as a ‘102’ device, today as a ‘101’ device. It actually is a ‘102’ (as printed on the device itself). For now, it seems to be working as expected. The power consumption can be reset, and the LED ring is off. :grinning:

I have updated the device database in the hope that my device will be detected as a ‘102’ in a future build. :wink:

Ok, so that might answer my email about the types/ids. If you’re happy that the changes you’ve made are correct then I’ll approve and will do an update of the development binding later today.

The type id is in the xml I published the other day.

I’m running build #887. The discovered device still is a 101. Did you update the binding?

Hello everyone. Been reading your posts. There seems to be the same problem with the Zooz zen20 powerbar where the COMMAND_CLASS=Reset_meter is not avilable once the item is discovered. Zooz assured me that it is supported in their firmware. thanks

Added to the database. You need to upgrade to the latest 2.5 zwave snapshot binding version in a couple of days when the changes got merged.

Hi Thanks for the quick response. I added the necessary info to the thing JSONDB file to make it work in the meantime.

Also how about adding the ecolink FF-ZWAVE5-ECO In Canada there aren’t many approved smoke detectors that ar ULC approved. This device solves the problem.

Thanks again

If you are able to provide a xml file, no problem :grinning:
Manually adding a device causes too much errors and trouble …

Hi The XMl file is attached as well as the product link from Zwave alliance https://products.z-wavealliance.org/products/1827

This product supports the following Classes:

Association Group Information V1
Association V2
Basic V1
Battery V1
Device Reset Local V1
Firmware Update MD V2
Manufacturer Specific V2
Notification V5
Powerlevel
Sensor Multilevel V7
Version V2
Wake-Up V2
Z-Wave Plus Info V2

Thanks

ZC10-16075150.XML (9.83 KB)

Nice try, but that won’t work :grinning:
Someone needs to buy that device, include it in the openHAB network and then provide the xml file created in /userdata/zwave

I guess that will be me.

thanks

1 Like