I’ve tried to restart my raspberry (nothing special) and it seems that the sd card is damaged. Nothing happened, green led was not blinking anymore. time to restore…
What I have:
- Old installation: openhabian from ~nov 2016 with:
- Old installation: OpenHab 2.0 (~nov 2016)
- Old installation: Homematic (with local homegear) and zwave-components
What I’ve tried:
- New installation with openhabian (and openhab 2.1, latest stable, yesterday)
- stopped openhab2 service
- replaced folder with backup-content:
- updated file persmissions (old: openhabian, new: openhab)
- started openhab2 service
First of all I tried to check the zwave-components and noticed, that only the zwave-controller (usb stick) was online. All other devices were first online, then initilaizing and after a while offline.
Before I’ll continue the restore process with Homegear or to troubleshoot the zwave-issue.
I would like to confirm my restore process, in detail:
- Is it possible to restore openhab2.0-configs on that way (with running openhab2.1)?
- What about zwave: Are there “special” requirements or something else?
Thanks a lot!