RFXcom and Zwave stick stay offline after reboot

Thank you Sasha for your input, I think you point in the right direction!
I checked /var/lock and it turned out that there were three file in this directory: “Asound.state.lock”, “LCK…ttyAMA0”, “LCK…ttyS0”. I removed both LCK files (with “sudo rm LCK…ttyAMA0” ) and let the Asound file untouched. After stopping (and automatically starting Openhab?) both files were back. So I think it can’t be done manually? Or do I something wrong? As I pointed out, I’m not a Linux guru.
Then I followed your solution:

I made the files, in fact I copied your phrases and changed the filename as you can see. When
it’s working the next question: is it possible to delete both lock files in one clear-locks.sh file? How to?

I changed the permissions for the directory but after a reboot both the LCK files were still in place.
Where did I go wrong?

@Anne have you created onstart.rules?
What do you see in logs?

your bash script has to be:

ttyAMA0file="/var/lock/LCK..ttyAMA0"

if [ -f "$ttyAMA0file" ] ; then
    rm "$ttyAMA0file"
fi

ttyS0file="/var/lock/LCK..ttyS0"

if [ -f "$ttyS0file" ] ; then
    rm "$ttyS0file"
fi

Yes, I created the file onstart.rules and I changed the permission for /home/openhabian/*sh.
The file clear-locks looks now like:

After done this I rebooted the system and unfortunately both lock files were still present:

A second and a third reboot had the same result.

So it didn’t work. I decided to start a fresh instance with a new memory card but on the same RPI and with the same RFXcom and ZWave stick. Both were recognized by the bindings and I could assign the ports ttyUSB0 to the RFXcom and ttyACM0 to the ZWvave stick. Mind you: this are the same ports as that were used before I broke Openhab (see my first post).

And it works! That is why I decided to put no further effort in fixing the broken installation. I’m very grateful to all of you who were trying to help me out and solve this annoying problem.

In one of the threads I linked to there is an example of a script that deletes the lock files. It is a bash script that runs before openHAB starts