RFXCOM Blind1 Device ID issues

I have finally got the RFXcom binding wotking but have a strange addressing issue.

My test blind is paired to channel 1 and channel 16 for testing.

If I use RFXmngr for channel 1, all works OK.

However when I set the Device ID to 1.1 in the Paper UI. it does not work, yet when I set it to 1.2 it works OK. Interestingly it also works with 1.0???

Just to make things confusing, when I set the address to 16 in RFXmngr and also 1.16 in the Paper UI both work. OK.

I have confirmed in RFXmngr that the blind only operates on channel 1 & 16. Does anyone have any ideas as this behaviour seems strange.

Having now done more testing the results are weird. The blind seems to work on all even Device ID’s when sent via the binding, e.g. 1.2, 1.4, 1.6, 1.8, 1.12, 1.14, and so on.

However as I said above only channels 1 and 16 work via the RFXmngr.

Any ideas?

Note: I have also tried the Device ID the other way around, e.g. 16.1 (sensor Id + unit Code) but this does not work.

Problem now sorted. I will document my findings plus some instructions to help others when I get a chance, on the following thread:

https://community.openhab.org/t/rfxcom-2-0-binding

In the meantime, if anyone has similar issues please feel free to PM me, it has been a bit of a learning curve over the last 5 days.