RFXCom Lighting1

Hi
I’m trying to use the RFXCom Lighting1 binding commandString . I’ve updated to the latest snapshot and rebooted but under the paper UI Things I’m only seeing “Command”, “Contact” and “Signal Strength” channels and not the “commandString” channel. Anyone have any idea as to why ?
Thanks
Tim

Snapshots builds are not expected to be fully functional. People testing them should file any issues on GitHub where the developers can address them. Many developers do not use this community forum.

Thanks for the advice. However I only indicated that I was using the latest snapshot to indicate that I did assume I have the latest versions of software. The description of RFXCom Lighting1 states that there should be the commandString channel so I was wondering if I have somehow not got the latest version of the RFXCom binding installed and how do I check what version I have installed ? Also how do I tell which versions of bindings are included in what packages ? So which version of the RFXCom binding is in the stable version and which in the snapshot version ? I would of course rather be running the stable version but openHab is a little vague as to what that means in terms of version numbers of the bindings.
For example I switched to the snapshot version to easily get an updated z-wave binding I needed but how do I tell when it’s safe for me to return to the stable version as the new z-wave binding has been incorporated into it ?
Thanks
Tim

You can manually install at least some snapshot bindings on more stable versions of OH. People are running recent snapshot versions of the zwave binding on 2.5 & all 2.5 Milestones.