Unfortunately not. When OH starts, the account and the device things going online, after that may the first action noticed the items, but later nothing. The things are online, I can restart the bundle or disable and re-enable the thing on paper ui, the things go to down and back to up online, but there is no updates. All of my other stuff works like a charm, I’ve got notices via IFTTT from Ring, and my google home mini speaks when an action happens.First time I’ve used the paper ui for the configuration, but I’ve wrote it into files later. It seems it isn’t helped.
Today morning I’ve experienced, the ring account was in offline (comm error) state. I’ve disabled the account thing and re-enabled it:
2019-06-29 10:11:23.167 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'ring:account:ringAccount' changed from OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Initialization failed: null to UNINITIALIZED
2019-06-29 10:11:23.242 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'ring:account:ringAccount' changed from UNINITIALIZED to UNINITIALIZED (DISABLED)
2019-06-29 10:11:24.165 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'ring:account:ringAccount' changed from UNINITIALIZED (DISABLED) to INITIALIZING
2019-06-29 10:11:24.196 [INFO ] [hab.binding.ring.internal.RestClient] - Creating Ring client for API version 11 on endPoint https://api.ring.com
2019-06-29 10:11:25.821 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'ring:account:ringAccount' changed from INITIALIZING to OFFLINE (CONFIGURATION_PENDING): Retrieving device list
2019-06-29 10:11:26.500 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'ring:account:ringAccount' changed from OFFLINE (CONFIGURATION_PENDING): Retrieving device list to ONLINE
2019-06-29 10:11:26.936 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'ring:doorbell:xxxxxxxx' changed from OFFLINE (CONFIGURATION_PENDING): Waiting for RingAccount to initialize to ONLINE
2019-06-29 10:11:26.943 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - RingBatteryLevel changed from 3983 to 4001
2019-06-29 10:11:31.439 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - RingEventVideoURL changed from https://api.ring.com/clients_api/dings/xxx/recording?api_version=11&auth_token=xxx to https://api.ring.com/clients_api/dings/xxx/recording?api_version=11&auth_token=xxx
The battery state updated.
I’ve set DEBUG log level for Ring binding, and captured the REST responses from the site, it’s strange, my app shows the battery level changed from 4001 to 4000, I’ve killed the app on my phone, started again, it’s 4000 yet. After that I’ve restarted the account thing on paper ui, there wasn’t any update for battery level item, because the REST response contains 4001 yet instead of 4000, what my app shows.
"firmware_version":"Up to Date"
As far as I said, this device is the third one, what I use, may it confused my device inventory on ring’s site. I’ve deleted all of the devices what I’ve sent back when the last one arrived and started working well. I’m a bit confused, it seems the binding doing well, but false data arrives from the api.
May I have to open a ticket on Ring support…