Rollershutter and alexa - inverted values for open and closed

I try to integrate my rollershutters into amazon alexa. In openHAB everything works fine, but when I ask alexa to open the rollershutters they close and vice versa. In openHAB 0 represents “open” and 100 represents “closed”. Alexa uses inverted values, 100 for “open” and 0 for “closed”.

I just could change the actionMappings and stateMappings:
Rollershutter FF_Office_Rollershutter_Control "Arbeitszimmer [%d %%]" <rollershutter> (FF_Office, gRollershutter, gRollershutterSouth) { channel="zwave:device:ZMEEUZB1:node5:blinds_control1", alexa="RangeController.rangeValue" [category="INTERIOR_BLIND", friendlyNames="@Setting.Opening", supportedRange="0:100:10", unitOfMeasure="Percent", actionMappings="Close=0,Open=1:100,Lower=(+10),Raise=(-10)", stateMappings="Closed=0,Open=1:100"]}

But then the visible presentation in the alexa app will be inverted.

Is there a way to only invert the value that is send to/received by alexa? Google assistant knows an option [ inverted=true ] which I think could be what I want. Is there something similar for alexa?

Code fences :wink:

actionMappings="Close=0,Open=1:100,Lower=(+10),Raise=(-10)", stateMappings="Closed=0,Open=1:100"]

Maybe try editing these to what you want

1 Like

Not really what I wanted. Maybe in the future… :slight_smile:
Thanks al lot!

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.