Rollershutter HM-LC-Bl1PBU-FM setLevel

openhab2
items
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f1e6b80efe0> #<Tag:0x00007f1e6b80ed10>
(Sascha Juch) #1

Hi together,

I hope someone can help me with my problem. I have a homematic rollershutter (HM-LC-Bl1PBU-FM) with works fine, but now I’m trying to switch it to a defined Level.

So on my sitemap it looks like:

Switch item=PROXY_SHUTTER_Kind_1 icon="blinds-220" mappings=[1="UP", 2="50%", 3="75%", 4="DOWN"]

and in my rule:

rule "Rollo Kinderzimmer 1"
when
  Item PROXY_SHUTTER_Kind_1 received command
then
  switch(PROXY_SHUTTER_Kind_1.state) {
    case 1: sendCommand(Shutter_Kind_1, UP)
    case 2: sendCommand(Shutter_Kind_1, 13)
    case 3: sendCommand(Shutter_Kind_1, 20)
    case 4: sendCommand(Shutter_Kind_1, DOWN)
  }
end

If I use sendCommand(Shutter_Kind_1, 50) to set the shutter to exspected 50% it closes completely. This does only work if use sendCommand(…, 13) - But on the sitemap it show 13% instead of 50%

So where’s my thinking mistake? Where can I define the times for closing and opening the shutter?

Thanks for any help!

Grz

0 Likes

(Udo Hartmann) #2

Please use method instead of action:

Shutter_Kind_1.sendCommand(UP)
Shutter_Kind_1.sendCommand(13)

will work as expected.
As an alternative, you can use sendCommand(Shutter_Kind_1, "UP") or sendCommand(Shutter_Kind_1, "13") as the action is sendCommand(String, String) and a primitive has no method .toString, so openHAB is not able to perform the Type conversion.

0 Likes

(Sascha Juch) #3

Thanks for your fast supply Udo. But I’m not sure whether we’re talking about the same goal.

sendCommand(…, 13) works and sends the shutter to round about 50%. If I use sendCommand(…, 50) instead it closes completely. So my problem is that exspected 50 would be a level 50%. Is there some place where I can define the times for closing and opening the shutter - like in Rasperrymatic for example?

This is my first automated roller shutter - so may be on the next window I have to use 20 to send the shutter to a 50% level 'cause the window itself is taller…

btw. I also tried Shutter_Kind_1.sendCommand(50) with the same result: It closes completely… :wink:

0 Likes

(Udo Hartmann) #4

Ah. Then you have to set up up the actuator to a shorter duration for up/down. In fact, a roller shutter in this style:
http://www.odenwaelder.com/assets/images/GrossenanderungRolladen.jpg will not stay at the half when set to 50%, as the lamellas will collapse at the end. But of course the roller shutter should not be completely closed when at 50%.

As I did set up my roller shutters to absolute positioning last week :slight_smile: I can affirm that this works as expected, for my windows this is:
roof area window (without slits…):

• 0% - completely open;
  • 10% - still no shutter visible;
  • ~55% - shutter at 50% of window;
  • 95% - window blocked;
  • 100% shutter completely closed.

normal window (with slits…):

• 0% - completely open;
  • 30% - half closed;
  • 50% - 3/4 closed;
  • 80% - shutter hits ground;
  • 90% - about half of the slits are closed;
  • 100% - completely closed.
0 Likes

(Hermann Mueller) #5

Hey, how can i change the duration for the actuator?
I have the same problem. When i send Level 50 the shutter will completely closed.
I use the HomeMatic Shutter Actuator HM-LC-Bl1PBU-FM.

Thanks for help.
Regards
Hermann

0 Likes

(S0170071) #6

did you adjust the up/down times in your ccu?

0 Likes

(Ulrich) #7

One question to the homematic rollershutter before buying it: What happens with the level value when I operate the rollershutter manually (through the rollershutter’s manual buttons, of course). Does the item contain the correct level anyway?
As far as I understood the level control is just by measuring the operating time (up/down). Is there an additional channel to detect the end positions (for example, by current measurement)?
Unfortunately, I cannot find no list of channels for the OH bridge neither a description what Homematic CCU2 can send and receive. If somebody has, please send me a copy or a link.
Thanks in advance
Ulrich

0 Likes