Rollershutter Issues with MQTT

Hi,
I set up goups and items for rollershutters in an items file.
Whereas the groups/items with a zwave device are working just fine, the MQTT items don’t work despite identical configuration:
Zwave:

Group  gEG_Wohnzimmer_Rollo_Tuer   "Terassentür" {alexa="Endpoint.ExteriorBlind"}
Rollershutter   EG_Wohnzimmer_Rollo_Tuer   "Rollo Wohnzimmer Tür [%s %%]"   <rollershutter> (gEG_Wohnzimmer_Rollos, gEG_Wohnzimmer_Rollo_Tuer)  {channel="zwave:device:51d851b7:node10:blinds_control", alexa="RangeController.rangeValue" [category="EXTERIOR_BLIND", friendlyNames="@Setting.Opening", supportedRange="0:100:10", unitOfMeasure="Percent", actionMappings="Close=100,Open=0,Lower=(-10),Raise=(+10)", stateMappings="Closed=100,Open=0:99"]}

MQTT:

Group  gOG_Buero_Rollo    "Rollo Jörg" {alexa="Endpoint.ExteriorBlind"}
Rollershutter   OG_Buero_Rollo  "Rollo Büro [%s %%]"  <rollershutter> (gOG_Buero, gOG_Buero_Rollo, gShutter)
{mqtt=">[mosquitto:Haus/OG/Buero/Rollo/cmnd/SHUTTEROPEN1:command:UP:1],>[mosquitto:Haus/OG/Buero/Rollo/cmnd/SHUTTERCLOSE1:command:DOWN:1],>[mosquitto:Haus/OG/Buero/Rollo/cmnd/SHUTTERSTOP1:command:STOP:1]",
alexa="RangeController.rangeValue" [category="EXTERIOR_BLIND", friendlyNames="@Setting.Opening", supportedRange="0:100:10", unitOfMeasure="Percent", actionMappings="Close=0,Open=100,Lower=(-10),Raise=(+10)", stateMappings="Closed=0,Open=1:100"]}

Any hints appreciated
Joerg

You are still using MQTT binding version 1 ?

Yep. I’m just migrating to MQTT2. But I dought, that this is the issue/solution.

Alright, your configuration is for v1 and will not work with v2. Let’s assume you still have v1 binding installed.

So, what doesn’t work? Does your Item get commands, what are they? (Look in your events.log) Have you used a tool like mqtt.fx to see what gets sent? What does your mystery device expect to be sent?

Hi rossko57.
thanks for your support.
It was indeed the MQTT1 binding.
I migrated to MQTT2 and it works like a charm.
I assume, that the Alexa binding (OH 2.x) does not work in conjuction with a OH1 binding.
So problem solved

Thanks again for your support