RRD4J plots of onewire counter and onewire temperature

I am running OpenHab2 on a RPI with onewire counters connected to electricity meters and temperature sensors. I can read the values of the counter and temperature sensors in OpenHab BasicUI as single values. I also can plot the temperature values in graphs using HabPanel. But I can not plot the counters the way that I want to.
My onewire items:

Number Temp_Panna1 "Panna1 Temp [%.1f °C]"  <temperature> (Temp_Group)   { onewire="deviceId=28.589D70020000;propertyName=temperature;refreshinterval=10" }
Number Temp_Panna2 "Panna2 Temp [%.1f °C]"  <temperature> (Temp_Group)   { onewire="deviceId=28.865870020000;propertyName=temperature;refreshinterval=10" }
Number Temp_Panna3 "Panna3 Temp [%.1f °C]"  <temperature> (Temp_Group)   { onewire="deviceId=28.65E02F040000;propertyName=temperature;refreshinterval=10" }
Number Temp_Panna4 "Panna4 Temp [%.1f °C]"  <temperature> (Temp_Group)   { onewire="deviceId=28.ABB52F040000;propertyName=temperature;refreshinterval=10" }
Number Count_1A "Counter1A [%d st]"   { onewire="deviceId=1D.89060F000000;propertyName=counters.A;refreshinterval=10" }
Number Count_1B "Counter1B [%d st]"   { onewire="deviceId=1D.89060F000000;propertyName=counters.B;refreshinterval=10" }
Number Count_2A "Counter2A [%d st]"   { onewire="deviceId=1D.F7F60E000000;propertyName=counters.A;refreshinterval=10" }
Number Count_2B "Counter2B [%d st]"   { onewire="deviceId=1D.F7F60E000000;propertyName=counters.B;refreshinterval=10" }

Group Temp_Group

My rrd4j.persist:

Strategies {
    everyMinute:"0 * * * * ?"
    everyHour : "0 0 * * * ?"
    everyDay  : "0 0 0 * * ?"

// if no strategy is specified for an item entry below, the default list will be used
    default = everyChange
}

Items {
    Temp_Group* : strategy = everyMinute
    * : strategy = everyChange, restoreOnStartup
}

My problem is that I need to plot the counter values as COUNTER datasource type but this seems not to work. The counter value is very large and when the counter increase just a few Wh this change can not be read out with the current scale/resolution.

I have tried to use the COUNTER datasource by inserting the following to openhab.cfg or rrd4j.cfg but when I reboot the RPI all the changes in the cfg-files are vanished.

rrd4j:raknare.def=COUNTER,900,0,U,300
rrd4j:raknare.archives=AVERAGE,0.5,1,365:AVERAGE,0.5,7,300
rrd4j:raknare.items=Count_1A,Count_1B,Count_2A,Count_2B

When I reboot the RPI I also loss all temperature and counter historical data in the HABPANEL rrd4j graphs.
-Why can I not plot the onewire counters as COUNTER datasource?
-Why do all historical data dissappear at reeboot?

I have not been able to plot the electricuty meters counters with the datasource “COUNTER” and all stored data disappear at reboot.
Is there anyone who have an idea what could be wrong?