Rules don't work

How did you install openHAB2?

…Installed by download from here: Release openHABian v1.3 released! · openhab/openhabian · GitHub (Openhabian). And switched to Openhab 2.2 (unstable).

… and i really think i got a “log”-information-problem … i’ll open an new task for this

So during the switch/upgrade to 2.2 there were some questions about keeping old configuration files? If that is the case, you should have switched to the new ones, especially, the ones about logging.

i can’t remember such questions - but anyway: am i’m wrong if i say that new log-informations should’ve been written? Am i’m in the wrong folder?

No, the logging has changed completely, so, if the old configuration is active, there will be no logging at all…

uhm … and what can or should i do?

Well… I guess the most easy way would be to install from scratch. Ensure to copy all configuration data if you want to keep the configuration. The files are located in /etc/openhab2 and /var/lib/openhab2

If you look in /var/lib/openhab2/etc you should see a file that looks something like org.something.logging.distro or something like that. It should contain the default logging config for the latest snapshot, if you open to keep your logging config during the upgrade.