[Satel] Exceptions during connection

Hi, I’ve already made fresh openhabian installation of OH (testing) with Zulu but I would be grateful to have the confirmation if this issue is not just my case.

Did reinstalling help? Did you downgrade OH, or just reinstalled with the same version?
I would help, but you are the only person with such issue. I haven’t heard about such issue yet.

Nope, with the fresh instance the issue stilll exists. I decided to disable coding for now. If you have no time for looking int this issue that’s fine. No worries, I can wait some time and see if someone else will get the same issue… I think something changed after last openhabian upgrade that I did. Fresh install includes all upgrades from the start. At the same time I also started to get errors from modubus binding. I’m not sure what changed but it may be related.

There is nothing I can do with this issue. This message says: “the response contains unexpected bytes”. Usually it happens when you configured encryption in OH, but encryption is disabled on alarm system. If you have everything properly configured, it should not happen. As I understand you had been using the same version of the binding for longer time and it worked properly until you upgraded your system. Apparently some other change caused the issue.