Scene number not updated after zwave message received

Ok, i will have a look.
Have to leave home now for an appointment but will try to check when i’m back.
I will let you know when I have registered.
Many thx for your support!
Robert

i’m registered…

Thanks - I’ve updated your access… Any issues, just let me know…

checked the MT2652 against the POPE009303 (Wall-C):
Association = both identical
Configuration = both identical except 1 parameter:
DEVOLO:

POP009303:

Command classes = a bit different (i highlight the diffs):
DEVOLO:

POP009303:

Only one line is marked on the POP009303 as this one is missing on the MT2652.
On the MT2652 i marked the versions when they differ and complete lines when they are missing on the POP009303.

All other settings on the product details lists are 1:1

What do you want me to do?
Update the MT2652 on the database site when needed and ‘assume’ the POP009303 is correct?
e.g. the Library types are different on the device list but the same when looking at the product details. I don’t know the impact of this parameter :slight_smile:

Please let me know…

I’m not sure the POPE is relevant - we just need to get the MT2652 database entry consistent with the product definition on the zwave products site.

To me, the best thing to do is to check the database entry on the OH database against the database entry for the MT2652 in the zwave products site. This is what’s important, and as I mentioned earlier, it shows that there are options missing for parameters 11 to 14 (unless I am mistaken?). Getting these options into the MT2652 entry will likely be the solution to your problem.

Don’t worry about command class versions - this isn’t relevant (although always nice if it’s correct, but the binding will use data directly from the device for this).

adjusting the database site now.
I have 2 parameters which are in the file but not in the documentation (product details).
As i don’t know who added them (and why) i don’t want to delete them straight away…what is the best thing for me to do? (parameters 20 and 24)

i have updated the Endpoints too (to my best knowledge)…what do the different columns mean?

Maybe you can have a look to see if they look ok to you now?
I added the command class SCENE_ACTIVATION although it was not mentioned…remove it if you think this is not needed…

So all parameters are updated now. Let me know if i can do anything else…

Thanks. I’m tempted to remove these parameters as they can cause initialisation issues if they are wrong.

The different columns mean -:

• Basic - the class is linked to the basic class, so if a basic message is received, it’s treated as it if had come from this class
  • NIF - the device reports it supports this in what’s called the Node Information Frame
  • Sec - the class can work in secure mode
  • Unsec - the class can work in unsecure mode

I’ll try and take a look over this later tonight.

Thanks

Hi @chris,
I downloaded the latest SNAPSHOT and used it. Settings look ok now :slight_smile:
I can see the 5 association groups now, which is ok, but it has problems in saving the associations. Sometimes it saves (and updates the node) correctly, but most of the time it is not updating anything. it just remains as is.
e.g.: i want to have my lifeline only to be the controller but i have now node13 and controller as association for the lifeline. Deleting the node13 is not possible so far. After each refresh it is back again.
Group D was empty. I added the controller and some nodes and after a couple of retries it saved them.

for the 4 groups i can now select the “Central scene to Gateway” which now gives me some figures on my scene_number channel. So it receives an update now. Very good!
It also gives me different numbers when i hold the button, which is also perfect.
Only thing is that they show as 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, etc… instead of the 11, 12, 13, etc… but does not sound as a huge problem.
no time to continue right now but will do that asap.

Many thanks for your help so far and speak to soon.
HNY!!