Script to use Enocean Rocker Switch to control Fibaro Z-Wave Rollershutter

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: Raspberry 4, 4GB RAM
    • Java Runtime Environment: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Zulu11.50+19-CA (build 11.0.12+7-LTS)
    • openHAB version: openHAB 3.1.0
  • Technical Information
  • Issue of the topic: Hi, I am currently migrating from FHEM and trying to control my Fibaro FGR222 Roller Shutter 2 actors with Enocean switches (they are from Jung, but the same as the well known FT55 from Eltako based on PTM 210/215). I am successful setting up the roller shutter and can control them with the UI. I can as well use the Enocean rocker switches to send commands to Z-Wave based dimmers and turn the light on and off. However, I am struggeling to use the rocker switches to control the blinds. I’d like to assign the rawrocker-to-up-down profile to the Enocean switch, but I can’t, as per documentation this profile is only allowed for on Channels of the type system.rawrocker and Rollershutter Items. Don’t know if this is the right solution anyway.
    In FHEM, I have done this with a central script with is executed whenever an event occurs which belongs to a Enocean switch which controls blinds (I have 9 motor blinds in total). I then pass the name of the switch to the script so I know which Z-Wave actor I have to control. This way I can as well stop the blind movement when the Up button is pressed again but the blind is already moving up. Isn’t there a similar solution available for openHAB? I am struggeling where to start there. Has anybody done this? Any hint is welcome.

Thanks, Bernd

Hi Bernd,
have a look at this post here https://community.openhab.org/t/enocean-item-button-not-working-after-powercycle/125613.
There Homematic actors are used but also Enocean buttons. Screenshots at the end of the thread show how he used the trigger-channels (without scripting).

HTH
-Markus

Many thanks Markus for the immediate response, I’ll check the post will give feedback.