Semsportal - Bridge does not discover

I configured a Semsportal bridge in my Openhab 3.0.2 server.
It comes online, but it does not seem to discover any ‘plants’ on my semsportal.

I followed the example in de binding documentation to manually make a things-config file, like:

Bridge semsportal:portal:myPortal [ username="my@username.com", password="MyPassword" ] {
    station solarPanels "Solar Panels" [ stationUUID="xxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx" ]
}

The bridge comes online (green), the thing ‘solarPanels’ comes online (green) and show underlaying chanels, but when i go on and configure an ‘Item’ under a channel all the items show a NULL value as result.

When I put the ‘solarPanel’ thing offline and online I see this message in the Openhab log:

Caused by: java.text.ParseException: Failed to parse date [“08/09/2021 09:07:05”]: Invalid number: 08/0
at com.google.gson.internal.bind.util.ISO8601Utils.parse(ISO8601Utils.java:274) ~[?:?]
at com.google.gson.DefaultDateTypeAdapter.deserializeToDate(DefaultDateTypeAdapter.java:149) ~[?:?]
… 28 more

Any idea’s what is going wrong?

can you please give the version of the binding you are using (as stated in settings / bindings) ? because there have been recent improvements to date parsing.