Setpoint don't work if "label="xxx"" is used

Hello,
Setup: RPi4 4GB RAM with Openhabian fresh installed 3 days ago, Main Channel (3.2.0)
Max Cube Gateway

I found a weired behavior, I set up the Sitemaps and want to add a Setpoint (or Slider).
But when I add a label, I can not adjust the Setpoint (or Slider) any more and get a error in fronttail sometimes.

working config (setup via Design):

Frame label="Heizung" {
                Switch icon="lowbattery" item=KEQ0412714Kitchen_NiedrigerBatteriestatus label="Batterie"
                Setpoint item=KEQ0412714Kitchen_Solltemperatur minValue=4.5 maxValue=30.5 step=0.5
            }

non working config (setup via Design):

Frame label="Heizung" {
                Switch icon="lowbattery" item=KEQ0412714Kitchen_NiedrigerBatteriestatus label="Batterie"
                Setpoint item=KEQ0412714Kitchen_Solltemperatur minValue=4.5 maxValue=30.5 step=0.5 label="Solltemperatur"
            }

Error in fronttail:

2021-09-20 21:01:56.829 [ERROR] [ui.internal.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl] - Cannot retrieve item '' for widget org.openhab.core.model.sitemap.sitemap.Frame

The order of the properties for a sitemap element is fixed. You can’t mix up the order. The label goes before the min, max, and step properties. See Sitemaps | openHAB.

Thank you for the help, I changed it, but still the same issue.

Frame label="Heizung" {
                Setpoint icon="radiator" label="Solltemperatur" item=KEQ0412714Kitchen_Solltemperatur minValue=4.5 maxValue=30.5 step=0.5
            }

You didn’t look at the docs. The order of all the elements is fixed. You still have out of order elements.

okay, Sorry, yes

Setpoint item=KEQ0412714Kitchen_Solltemperatur label="Solltemperatur" icon="radiator" minValue=4.5 maxValue=30.5 step=0.5

But still not work,
BTW the GUI do the Order of the elements

What are you using to view the sitemap? BasicUI, MainUI, Android App, iOS App, something else?

I use the BasicUI via Firefox PC

http://openhabianpi4:8080/basicui/app?w=0100&sitemap=uicomponents_page_4904f0d0de

Checked it via Android App, then this works.

Since it works in the Android app the best I can offer is for you to open an issue on BasicUI in the webuis repo as that app appears to have a bug. How to file an Issue

okay, thank you for the fast help,
I found even more weired behavior, for example if I have the Item double in the Frame (1x with label one 1x without) and use the Setpoint without label first then the Setpoint with label works too until I refresh the Page.

I will collect more information and try to open a issue.

I looked depper in the View-Code in the Browser of the BasicUI and found this difference:
with label:

data-unit="%unit%"

vs without label:

data-unit="°C"

so done a workaround for now with this solution:

label="Solltemperatur [%.1f °C]"

I’m not sure if this belongs to the BasicUI or if it is a Binding issue.