Setpoint not working in netatmo

Hello,
this is my first post, trying to use in the sitemap the setpoint mode of the netatmo module my configuration is the follow:

Setpoint item=Termostato_Setpoint label="Riscaldamento [%.0f ºC]" icon="heating" minValue=18 maxValue=24 step=1.0

The setpoint is working, but I see not the setted temperature.
Why?

Post your item-definition please and screenshots form the netatmo-configuration.

Items are defined inside the paper-UI (see screenshot) in the /etc/openhab2/items/ I have only a group and voice command.

my sitemap is:

sitemap casa label="Casa" {
    Frame {
        Text label="Soggiorno" icon="parents_2_4" {
            Default item=LuceDivano_Switch label="Soggiorno"
            Default item=Flaminia_Temperature label="Temperatura" valuecolor=[<18="blue",<25="orange",>27="red"]
            Default item=Flaminia_Humidity label="Umidità" valuecolor=[<20.1="green",<29.1="blue",<28.1="yellow",<45.1="orange",<54.1="red",>54.1="maroon"]
            Default item=Flaminia_CO2 label="Co2" icon="carbondioxide"  valuecolor=[<800="green",<1000="orange",<1400="red",>1399="maroon"]
            Default item=Flaminia_Pressure
            Default item=Flaminia_Noise label="Rumorosità" icon="noise"  valuecolor=[<42="green",<50="orange",>60="red"]
            Setpoint item=Termostato_Setpoint label="Riscaldamento [%.0f ºC]" icon="heating" minValue=18 maxValue=24 step=1.0
            Switch item=Condizionatore_Pressbutton label="Condizionatore" icon="snow" mappings=["Spegni"="Spegni","Estivo 20°"="Freddo","Invernale 31°"="Caldo"]
        }

Text label="Terrazzo" icon="terrace" {
            Default item=Terrazzo label="Luci interne"
            Default item=LuciTerrazzo_Switch2 label="Luci esterne"
            Default item=Terrazzo_Temperature label="Temperatura" valuecolor=[<18="blue",<25="orange",>27="red"]
            Default item=Terrazzo_Humidity label="Umidità" valuecolor=[<20.1="green",<29.1="blue",<28.1="yellow",<45.1="orange",<54.1="red",>54.1="maroon"]
            Default item=Pluviometro_Rain label="Pioggia"
            Default item=Anemometro_WindStrength label="Vento"
            Default item=Anemometro_GustStrength label="Raffiche"
        }

Text label="Persiane" icon="rollershutter" {
            Default item=Terrace_Shutter label="Terrazza"
            Default item=SerrandaCameraDaLetto_BlindsControl label="Camera [%.0f]"
            Default item=SerrandaCameretta_BlindsControl label="Studio [%.0f]"
            Default item=SerrandaBagno_BlindsControl label="Bagno [%.0f]"
            Default item=SerrandaCucina_BlindsControl label="Cucina [%.0f]"
            Switch item=gShutter label="Tutte" mappings=[UP="SU", STOP="X", DOWN="GIU"]
        }

Text label="Volume" icon="soundvolume" {
            Default item=RXV781Main_Zone_Zone_channels_Power label="Power"
            Default item=RXV781Main_Zone_Zone_channels_Volume label="Volume"
            Default item=RXV781Main_Zone_Zone_channels_Mute label="Muto"
        }
    }
}

Can you try to reproduce this issue with the latest beta? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.openhab.habdroid.beta

Does it work in Basic UI?

I use paper-ui (I didn’t installed basic) in the paper-ui I don’t see the set value same as the android app

Can you install basic UI and test it there?