- Platform information:
- Hardware: Raspberry Pi 4 4GB
- OS: Raspbian with openhab2 installed and both updated
- Java Runtime Environment: Dont know how to check this, but i followed the Raspbian Guide. I believe it is Java 8
- openHAB version: Latest on Raspbian
- Issue of the topic: Setting up Tuya bulb after Tasmota Flash
First post and hopefully it is an easy one to answer. I have a Tuya LED bulb that i successfully flashed with Tasmota and can access and control from its IP address in a web browser. I have also added an On Off Switch in OpenHab so i can turn it on and off.
My main question is how to add color control so i can adjust that as well as adding a dimming functionality.
I have no clue how to set this up but am fairly tech savvy so i just need a push in the right direction. Eventually i want to set up a dashboard on a tablet with controls for everything, one step at a time though.