Setting up Hue Lights

Trying to setup my Hue Bulbs to turn on and off from my sitemap. My philips hue bridge and lights all show up in the Paper UI under “things”. They all indicate they are “online”. Both the “Color Temperature” and “Brightness” channels are linked. My sitemap entry is:

Dimmer FoyerLight1 "Foyer Light 1 [%d %%]" (GFoyer,GLights,GNightTimerLightsOFF) {channel="hue:0220:1:bulb:3:brightness"}
 Dimmer Foyer1Color "Foyer Light 1 color [%d %%]" (GFoyer) {channel="hue:0220:1:bulb:3:color_temperature"}

Unable to turn them on from the sitemap. Any help would be appreciated.

This looks like info that should go to your .items file
The .sitemap file should be simpler
Check out the docs entry here: http://docs.openhab.org/addons/bindings/hue/readme.html

BR,
Dim

Yes, that is from my items file. I wrote that wrong. I used the documentation your links shows to do it. Still not working.

I am wondering now if I copied the username code from my OpenHAB1 installation to OpenHAB2. Would the code be different? If so, would I just go into the “things” menu and delete the hue bridge and hue bulbs and start over?

Here’s my setup if some could help me to try and setup one working hue bulb.
Things menu:
Hue Bridge:
Name: Philips hue (192.168.0.14)
Username: ****************************
Polling Interval: 10

Hue Bulb:
Name: Foyer Light 1
Light ID: 3
Bridge Selection: Philips hue (192.168.0.14) - hue:bridge:001xxx2bc2ed
Channels: Color Temperature
hue:0220:001xxx2bc2ed:3:color_temperature
Channels: Brightness
hue:0220:001xxx2bc2ed:3:brightness
Both channels are linked.

Items:

Dimmer Foyer1Color "Foyer Light 1 color [%d %%]" (GFoyer) {channel="hue:0220:3:color_temperature"}
 Dimmer FoyerLight1 "Foyer Light 1 [%d %%]" (GFoyer,GLights,GNightTimerLightsOFF) {channel="hue:0220:3:brightness"}

I ended up getting it working