Shelly Binding Shelly4PM

Hi Forum!

Can anybody help me?
I can’t configure my Shelly4PM in openhab.
Thing : status unknown
CONFIGURATION_PENDING
In the webinterface of the shelly, all works normal.
ping is also no problem…

In openhab log there is one error:

2021-12-25 14:44:28.879 [WARN ] [mmon.WrappedScheduledExecutorService] - Scheduled runnable ended with an exception: 
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
	at org.openhab.binding.shelly.internal.handler.ShellyBaseHandler.initializeThing(ShellyBaseHandler.java:226) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.shelly.internal.handler.ShellyBaseHandler.lambda$0(ShellyBaseHandler.java:160) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:304) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]

My other 5 Shellys have no problems.

The solution is MQTT.
See this post:

Does somebody know, if the binding now allows connection to Shelly4PM instead of MQTT only? According to the help it should, but still getting the config_pending message.

For me it’s “important” to have it via the binding as I need to have cloud access and not only MQTT.

Scuby

Hello, does anyone have an answer? I think that enabling the binding for Shelly4PM is important, like all the others shelly devices. Is there a bug or feature request opened yet?