Show number / graph of energy usage Fibaro wall plug

I have completed my openhab installation, and everything works fine however I cannot get it to display my electricity consumption in a graph from my Fibaro Wall Plug.

This is my only smart device I have so far, so I cannot practice with other items…

I have a switch, wich turns the plug on/off and that works fine.
I want to display the consumption real time + in a graph.
Could anyone help me or show me examples of how this is done?

This is what I have so far:

(Part of my default.items)

Switch   C_Basement_Power         "Stopcontact"         <poweroutlet>   (C_Basement, gPower)         ["Switch", "Switchable"]   {channel="zwave:device:9b648cfe:node2:switch_binary"}
Number   C_Basement_Temperature   "Verbruik"         <temperature>   (C_Basement, gTemperature)   ["Number"]            {channel="zwave:device:9b648cfe:node2:meter_kwh"}

Group:Switch:OR(ON, OFF)   gPower         "Stopcontact"   <poweroutlet>   (Home)   ["Switch", "Switchable"]
Group:Number:SUM           gTemperature   "Verbruik"   <temperature>   (Home)   ["Temperature"]

This is my log:

2019-03-17 10:03:44.806 [ome.event.ItemUpdatedEvent] - Item 'C_Basement_Temperature' has been updated.

2019-03-17 10:03:44.811 [ome.event.ItemUpdatedEvent] - Item 'gTemperature' has been updated.

2019-03-17 10:04:42.619 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Weather_Temperature changed from NULL to 0.1

2019-03-17 10:04:42.624 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - C_Basement_Temperature changed from NULL to 0.1

2019-03-17 10:04:42.629 [GroupItemStateChangedEvent] - gTemperature changed from NULL to 0.1 through C_Basement_Temperature

Hello

I used this link to setup Grafana and InfluxDB. It works quite well with my Fibaro switches

Regards