Shutter position 40?

Hi

i need Help

openhab pi3
tasmota shutter with 2 Relay
i set in tasmota UP 13s DOWN 13s
Now I want to add a third option for shutter position 40 ?

item

//Rollershutter
Switch down "down [%s]" [ "Switchable" ] { channel="mqtt:topic:Mosquitto:POWER1:ch10", autoupdate="false"}
Switch up "up [%s]" [ "Switchable" ] { channel="mqtt:topic:Mosquitto:POWER2:ch11", autoupdate="false"}
Switch half "half [%s]" [ "Switchable" ] { channel="mqtt:topic:Mosquitto:POWER:ch12", autoupdate="false"}
Rollershutter shutter "shutter"  { channel="mqtt:topic:Mosquitto:shutter"}

thing

Thing topic shutter "shutter" @ "Home" {
    Channels:
     Type switch : ch10 "Power" [ stateTopic="stat/Shutter/POWER1", commandTopic="cmnd/Shutter/POWER1" ]
     Type switch : ch11 "Power" [ stateTopic="stat/Shutter/POWER2", commandTopic="cmnd/Shutter/POWER2" ]
     Type switch : ch12 "Power" [ stateTopic="stat/Shutter/POWER", commandTopic="cmnd/Shutter/POWER" ]
     }

sitemap

Frame label="shutter" 
{
Switch item=up icon="blinds"
Switch item=down icon="blinds"
Switch item=half icon="blinds"
}

Thank you

Use JSON transformation to get the value and a rule or profile to set the position.

1 Like

Thank you
I’ll check

If you have any issues with the transformation syntax just let us know and we can help.

Yes & thank you

I don’t know how to do that with the data from tasmota console
HALF button 3 does not work, because I do not know how to set ( Shutter position 40)
I’m very happy if you help me with the syntax

Thank you :slight_smile:

Try adding the JSONPATH like below and see if you can get the value in OH. Also, make sure you have the trasformation service installed via PaperUI.

Thing topic shutter "shutter" @ "Home" {
    Channels:
     Type switch : ch10 "Power" [ stateTopic="stat/Shutter/POWER1", transformationPattern="JSONPATH:$.SHUTTER-1.position"

You may need to change the topic part POWER1 to RESULT if it does not work with the above. I do not have shutters to test with. :neutral_face:

Hi H102

I have the trasformation service installed
I made the change like you said, but it doesn’t work.
Maybe I’m not properly explaining what I need.
I set the Tasmota UP 13s & DOWD 13s works fine, and works fine in OH as well.
My problem is how to set a position 50 shutter {half} from UP OR DOWN

Thank you

Need to get that value % into OH first.

Change stat to tele in the stateTopic and see if that will give the shutter %.

Example:

Type switch : ch10 "Power" [ stateTopic="tele/

From the tasmota console can you send the command for a certain % and have the shutter move to the correct position? If so please post the command example used.

Thank you
I’ll try later