Sitemap created in homebuilder ERROR

Hi, I’m trying to understand the stance ways of Openhab2. In home builder I build a virtual very small home en used the copy button to move the code in sitemaps into Visual Studio. So far so good. I put the code here between Blokquotes. The problem is that this sitemap is not being accepted and results in an error. I hope that somebody want’s to give me an answer and can clarify the mist in front of my Eyes :thought_balloon:

Blockquote
2020-07-16 14:55:46.426 [WARN ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Configuration model ‘herwijnen.sitemap’ has errors, therefore ignoring it: [7,5]: required (…)+ loop did not match anything at input ‘}’ [9,5]: missing EOF at ‘Frame’
Blockquote

Blockquote
sitemap herwijnen label=“herwijnen” {
Frame label=“Outside” icon=“garden” {
Group item=OU_Balcony
}

Frame label="First Floor" icon="firstfloor" {
}

Frame {
    Text label="Humidity" icon="humidity" {
        Default item=OU_Balcony_Humidity label="Balcony"
    }

Text label="Power Outlet" icon="poweroutlet" {
        Default item=OU_Balcony_Power label="Balcony"
    }
}

}

Blockquote

Empty frames are not allowed. Please at least setup a Text widget within the “First Floor” Frame

sitemap herwijnen label=“herwijnen” {
    Frame label=“Outside” icon=“garden” {
		Group item=OU_Balcony
    }
	Frame label="First Floor" icon="firstfloor" {
	}
	Frame {
		Text label="Humidity" icon="humidity" {
			Default item=OU_Balcony_Humidity label="Balcony"
		}
		Text label="Power Outlet" icon="poweroutlet" {
			Default item=OU_Balcony_Power label="Balcony"
		}
	}
}
3 Likes

Many thanks Udo. I just removed the first floor. I can advice that to everyone. It makes it more roomy in the house and it removes errors in home builder in one go. Thanks you’ve helped a lot.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.