Sitemap item status not always updating instantly (20-30 seconds delay)

Hi everybody

If i change the status of a a selection item in my sitemap (ios) sometimes the status is reflected in the sitemap instantly, sometimes it takes about 20-30 seconds until it shows up.

In parallel the status is updated instantly showing the correct item state in the semantic model in the oh3 webinterface.

The item was created in the semantic model as equipment. just as a proxy item.
Then stateDescription metadata with following options was added:

0=Aus
1=Hochbeet
2=Schotterrasen
3=Rasenfläche
4=Pflanzenreihe
5=Terrasse

Pattern: %s

Switching the options in the semantic model is working flawless.
In the Sitemap I added this item as Selection (or also tested as Default) and the options are showing correctly but about each second change the status is delayed about half a minute.

Manually updating the sitemap with a swipe of my finger on my iphone instantly updates to the correct status.

What am i missing?

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: Raspi 4 with openhabian image
    • openHAB version: 3.1.0.M5

Make sure you haven’t made this mistake -

which does affect the U refresh.

Thanks for your answer but that post doesn’t describe my problem.

The sitemap works flawless with more than 50 items. The only strange behaving is with this lazy status update delay on the proxy item with many status options. switches etc everything else works as expected.

Ok i found a solution to my problem. I used “List” instead of “Default” for some items in the sitemap.

My “Bewässerung” group in the sitemap looked like this:

Group icon=“water” label=“Bewässerung” {
Default icon=“water” item=ProxyBewaesserungVentilSchalter label=“Bewässerung Ventil”
List icon=“rain” item=OneCallAPIweatherandforecast_Current_Rain label=“Regen”
Chart icon=“rain” item=OneCallAPIweatherandforecast_Current_Rain label=“Regen” period=“D”
List icon=“water” item=BodenfeuchteSensor1_Analog0 label=“Bodenfeuchte Hochbeet”
Chart icon=“humidity” item=BodenfeuchteSensor1_Analog0 label=“Bodenfeuchte Hochbeet” period=“D”
}

this is the working version:

Group icon=“water” label=“Bewässerung” {
Default icon=“water” item=ProxyBewaesserungVentilSchalter label=“Bewässerung Ventil”
Default icon=“rain” item=OneCallAPIweatherandforecast_Current_Rain label=“Regen”
Chart icon=“rain” item=OneCallAPIweatherandforecast_Current_Rain label=“Regen” period=“D”
Default icon=“water” item=BodenfeuchteSensor1_Analog0 label=“Bodenfeuchte Hochbeet”
Chart icon=“humidity” item=BodenfeuchteSensor1_Analog0 label=“Bodenfeuchte Hochbeet” period=“D”
}

I realised it as i tried to show the sitemap in the Basic UI. There this group loaded forever and never showed any details.

Now the states are updating perfectly!