[SOLVED] Sitemap: text item outside of frame no longer possible in OH2.1

In OH 2.0 I configured a text item outside of the frame which gives me the possibility to put a label with formated text on top of the frame.

In OH 2.1 this is working but logs an error and the site looks bad. How to fix it?

Way in OH2.0 which causes an text label “Aktuelle Uhrzeit: Mittwoch 10.10.2017 12:00” left aligned!
sitemap haus label=“menue”
{
Text item=NTP_Date label=“Aktuelle Uhrzeit [%1$tA, %1$td.%1$tm.%1$tY %1$tH:%1$tM]”
Frame label="" {

Now (OH2.1) I have to do:
Frame label="" {
Text item=NTP_Date label=“Aktuelle Uhrzeit [%1$tA, %1$td.%1$tm.%1$tY %1$tH:%1$tM]”

Which is no longer the label just a text inside the frame:
And it is not left aligned it is like a the normal format “(left aligned) Aktuelle Uhrzeit: … (right aligned) Mittwoch 10.10.2017 12:00”

And idea to get the old way back?

What error do you get und what do you mean with looks bad? First I have had problems with the quote signs in your example.
My test works well (2.2.0 Snapshot #1059)

sitemap _ label="_" {
	Webview url="http://free.timeanddate.com/clock/i5takz9r/n309/tlde3/tt0/ta1"
	Text item=CurrentDate label="Aktuelle Uhrzeit [%1$tA, %1$td.%1$tm.%1$tY %1$tH:%1$tM]"
	Frame{
		Webview url="http://free.timeanddate.com/clock/i5takz9r/n309/tlde3/tt0/ta1"
		Text item=CurrentDate
		Text item=Weather_Temperature ...

What about Webview for DateTime. My favorit is the Webview as first line in the frame.

So this has always been “wrong”. The only thing that changed is that OH now reports it in the logs. It has always been marked as a problem in Designer back as far as OH 1.7. I don’t think there is any going back to “the old way” because the old way was never really supported in the first place.

The “correct” way would be to add the Item to the Frame:

Frame item=NTP_Date label=“Aktuelle Uhrzeit [%1$tA, %1$td.%1$tm.%1$tY %1$tH:%1$tM]“ {

@hr3, does Designer or openhab.log have any warnings about having a Webview outside of a Frame like that?

It works nearly peerfect. How to prevent “[”?

grafik

I don’t know if you can.

could the realtime DateTime value as above be converted into a static string every minute which would remove the [ ] 's ?

You could do that in a Rule. Just set up a cron expression and use the String::format method to format the string.