Slider widget will show up very slow

Hi Guys,
my OH version is: 2.2.0 Build #1072
I am using a slider for my homematic thermostat setpoint temperatur. Using the standard slider widget is working fine.
To control a few preset temperatures i added a button widget. Due to my window sensors i tried to disable or hide the buttons when the window is NOT closed. This works well and fast for my buttons.
So i was looking for a way to do this for the slider as well and created my own slider widget. This is the code:

<div ng-if="itemValue(config.windowstatus)=='geschlossen'" ng-init="sliderModel = { name: ngModel.name, item: config.item, floor: config.floor, ceil: config.ceil, step: config.step, unit: config.unit, hidelabel : true,bigslider:true}">
  <widget-slider ng-model="sliderModel"></widget-slider>
</div>
<div ng-if="itemValue(config.windowstatus)!='geschlossen'" ng-style="{'color' :'#B3B4C0','text-align': 'center','font-size': '20px'}">Fenster nicht geschlossen, keine Temperaturänderung möglich.
</div>

This works also fine, BUT the show up of the slider is somewhat slow in compared to my buttons. Please see this video to get a clue what i mean.
So if the window is opened the buttons and slider will hide and if it’s closed the come back again and this come back takes long for the slider.
Video: https://youtu.be/-NnrO0dHKQA

This raises 2 Questions:

1. Can i speed up the show up of my slider widget somehow?
  2. If the show up can not be tweaked, can i disable the slider somehow. Means, when the window is not closed my setpoint temperature is automatically set to 10°C. So i would like then my slider visible at 10°C but disabled for any interaction and then if the setpoint temp. is above 10°C the slider should come back to normal operation.

Thanks
Andreas