- Platform information:
- Hardware: RPI 3
- OS: Raspbian Stretch
- Java Runtime Environment: build 1.8.0_201-b09
- openHAB version: 2.5 Build #1512
- Issue of the topic: myOpenHab is no longer being updated and vice verso
After update from SNAPSHOT 2.4 to 2.5 (approx 26th Jan) I noticed that myOpenhab was not working. Have removed and re-installed the add one. Refreshed the UUID etc. Reexposed the items with no success. Online system is showing online status and I can connect remotely but the exposed items are not being updated. I removed the items online and the no longer generate. Have not raised before as was tracking down Z-Wave error so had debug turned on for that. Now that has been islocated i can focus on this.
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences: